CHAPTER 42

Anthea ^^

Dee's P.O.V

Time was no longer existing for me. All I knew was that every time those metal doors would ring against my ears, it was time to stay as strong as I could possibly be. 

I desperately needed a warm shower. I feel so disgusting. My hair is oily and my body was sticky with the reoccurring sweat and dried blood. 

I look into nothingness as I blink every few seconds in the dark. The quiet rattling next to me no longer makes me flinch, knowing well it was probably the mice again. I let out a shaky breath trying to convince myself to end all my hope and faith right now, right here. 

No one was going to find me anymore. My father won at his sick game and now he's going to get what he wanted from me. 

My lifeless body buried 13ft underground. 

I close my eyes when I feel my stomach grumble, ignoring the feeling of weakness in my bones and letting myself pass out all over again. 

*****

"Dee! Don't touch that!-" 

"AHHHHHHH" I scream out loud and begin sobbing after touching the stovetop. "Mamma, it hurts. Owww!" 

"Baby, I told you not to touch the pot. It's hot!" She says running my tiny fingers under cold water as I pout in helpless pain

"I'm sorry, mamma," I cuddle into her chest as she checks my fingertips for any serious burns. 

"Just be care full next time, okay? If you do end up burning yourself make sure you come straight to me!" she chuckles and kisses my fingers. 

I lightly hit her arm. "It's. Not. Funny." I start thrashing in her arms in a playful manner, making her laugh. 

I hear the door open and instantly got excited. 

"Daddy's Home!" I wiggle around in my mother's arms and she puts me down, going back to whatever she was doing. 

I see my father appear in the hallway and run to him. "DADDY!!!" I squeal and attach myself to his legs. 

He chuckles and picks me up without any sign of struggle "Hello, Baby, What were you up too?" he asks as he carries me back to the kitchen. 

"I burned my finger but it's ok now, mummy kissed them better!" I tell him as I wiggled my fingers in front of his eyes. My father chuckles and sits me on the counter giving all his attention to my mother.  I peek and notice them giving each other a peck, making me cringe insight. "ewww! cootiessssss," I laugh, pointing at them. 

"Hey, now. One day your husband will kiss you like that," Mummy says with a cheeky smile across her face.   

"Ewwww!" I laugh, shutting my eyes.

And everything turns black. 

"I pronounce you husband and wife....you may kiss the bride!" 

I open my eyes back up when I feel a pair of warm soft lips on mine. I instantly kiss back knowing exactly who it was. 

Everyone cheers and I smile without any regret. 

"TO MR AND MRS BLACK!" I hear the gang scream, making both Kaz and I laugh between ourself.  

Me and Kaz both pull away from the kiss, keeping our foreheads touching. I see a tear fall from his eyes, telling me I was witnessing one of his core memories. My thumbs wipe the tear from his cheek and his smile widens "Now, you're mine forever, Princess," he rejoyces and pecks my lips once more.