CHAPTER 16

Dee's P.O.V

"NO ARIANA HAS MORE FOLLOWS THEN SELENA!" Anthea battles with Janyce. 

"SELENA HAS MORE THEN ARIANA!" Janyce screams back. 

This debate will never end. 

I pull out my phone and check both of their Instagram accounts.

"Janyce is right. Selena was more follower." Anthea growls like a child, while Janyce does a small victory dance. 

"$50" Janyce pulls her hand out towards Anthwa, making my laugh. 

Anthea's jaw drops. "You said it was $20!" 

"Fuck that, $50," 

"Oh god, you guys are unbelievable," I shake my heads at them and look back at the clock.  "Fuck! I'm late for work!" I shoot out of my seat from the living room and grab my keys from the foyer. "I'll see you, girls! Bye!" 

I hear both them yell byes back as I close the front door.

----

"Jesus I thought you were dead," Linda catches my attention as I put my apron on. 

I roll my eyes. I've never come late to work before, that's why she said it. "You're gonna be the last one at the cafe today." She walks out to start serving customers. 

I really loved this job, but being the last one to finish was really sucky. It made me feel uncomfortable. 

I don't wanna say anything because I'm afraid I'll lose the job. 

"Hi, what can I get you today?" I say in a cheerful tone.

"I never asked for you too come and order. Why are you here?" The guy's voice was pissed off.

 "Sir, I'm just trying to do my job," I said still staring at the notepad in my hand. 

"Yeah, if you don't walk away. You won't have a job." Another voice says. 

I look up and there sat 3 very familiar faces in disguise.

None of them even look up to see who I am. "No, you won't," I say back. 

"Why are you still here? Get out of my face, bitch" Kaz was typing away into his phone, still not looking up.

I frown at them for giving me the cold shoulder or not recognising my voice. "Get out," I demand. 

"Dee! Stop" Linda yells from behind me. 

"If your going to be such assholes, then get-!" 

In a matter of seconds, I was pushed to the fall roughly and I hear everyone go silent and people gasping.

"WATCH YOURSELF," Kaz says finally looking down at me. 

I look up at his face and his eyes widen. 

Jay rushes to his feet immediately, realising who I was. He extended his hand out to pull me up but I rejected it. 

I frown at all three of them, before lifting myself up. Why this intentional behaviour all of a sudden. I'm pretty sure they knew I worked at this cafe. 

I felt eyes burn holes through me as I walk away from the scene in embarrassment.  It was upsetting enough that I got pushed down in front of random strangers.

I hiss as my fingers gaze my below. I could feel a bruise forming on the skin. Linda saying apologising to the boys as if I was the one who did the wrong.