CHAPTER 5

Dee's P.O.V

Everything becomes slow and I start to block all the noises out. I couldn't feel myself responding to my senses anymore, which was freaking my out even more. I didn't come back to myself until someone roughly shook me. 

"MOVE!" Then reality hit back and my eyes widen. The person pushed me out of there way, making me stumble to the left. 

I looked around and tried to escape but I was suddenly in a burning pit of fire. I begin swatting myself as the heat started to burn my skin lightly. I tried stepping out but the flames roared back at me, making me screech in fear.

"Is anyone there?!" I cry out loud. "P-please! Help m-me!" I was screaming. My throat was burning and I couldn't breathe. I try to stop breathing but it was too much to handle. 

The smoke started turning black as I drop down to the floor. I cough an awful lot as it started to affect my breathing. The heat made me sweat, only making my cry out louder. "S-someone! Please!" 

I scan my surrounding to see if there was water anywhere. I started feeling dizzy and black spots began to welcome my vision. It was no point screaming anymore. I wasn't going to make it out.  

People say that when you die, you see your life flash before your eyes...Well, whoever said that...They're fucking lied. 

My mind was slowly shutting down on me even if I pushed myself to stay awake. I can't die, not knowing if Anthea and Janyce were ok or not. My head started pounding, making me wimp in pain. 

"DEE?!" I hear someone call my name, but their voice was really hard to recognise through all the crashing and burning of the club. 

I lift myself up, with all the strength I had, making my head spin even more. "I'm over her-" 

A pair of strong arms grab onto me through the fire, making me cry out in pain. I let my body win and watch my sight slowly disappear, letting the darkness consume me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janyce's P.O.V

There were 30-year-old men beginning to gather around the bar. They were darting flirtatious eyes at me making my cringe inside. A small smile plays on my face as I look away to every but them. 

The dance floor was slowly filling up. The music was going overboard, getting loud each song. 

I squirm in my seat, still feeling all eyes on me from my right. 

I felt so uncomfortable while sitting here alone and waiting for Dee. Anthea was on the dance floor with this cute guy, who had some pride to come over and talk to her. I knew she wasn't interested because she was blocking half of his pick up lines but she finally gave in, only because she wanted to dance.  

I jump off my stool lightly, so I don't fall for not being stable. This is my only chance to get out of these older men's sight and go over to Anthea and dance with her. 

I was suddenly stopped by the quick motion of an arm pulling my back. I gasp, not knowing what to do as I felt myself, walking away from Anthea, who had no idea I was even gone.

I look back at the strong grip on my arm, and my eyes linger the veins which run across this guys arm. I was expecting it to be one of the 30-year old guys that were looking at me early. 

"What are you doing!" I finally let myself panic, still not having a clue what was going on. "Please, let me go!" 

The guy was facing away from me as he dragged me to towards the exit. He looked around, letting me see the side of his face, but it was impossible to see because he was covering his face with a black bandana. The music got faint, and I realise we've made it out of the club and into an empty reception. The elevator music playing wasn't helping the situation.