CHAPTER 20

Janyce's P.O.V

"Do you want to get going? It's almost night, babe." I look around for everyone.

"Well, we still have 6 tickets left. Maybe we can go to the Ferris Wheel?" Freddie tilts his head towards the round ride. 

I nod and Freddie grabs my hand and interlocks his fingers with mine. It was the perfect fit.  

We stand right in front of the Ferris Wheel because there was no line. "Two more people!" The person running it yells out. 

We get in and they close the cart, making me feel comfortable. I feel the cart lift from the ground as I look out the window. 

"You know. When I first saw you. I thought you perfect." Freddie looks at me with a small desire burning through his eyes as we slowly reach the top. 

"It's beautiful..." I say as I watch the sunset. 

"You know what's more beautiful?" I look him in the eyes as he leans closer to me. "You." 

I felt his lips collide with mine and sparks fly everywhere. He moves his hands, finding their way onto the sides of my face, as he holds me close. I kiss him back immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck, for support because I began to melt away into the kiss. 

I feel the sun perfectly reflect on both of our faces as the Ferris wheel stops us at the top. 

I pull away and stared into his eyes while our foreheads stay connected. "God, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that, Cupcake " He whispers. 

I felt my heart leap in joy as my lips twitch up into a huge grin. 

It was a dream come true for me. I had my first kiss with him at the top of a Ferris Wheel. 

---------------------------------------------

Dee's P.O.V

I waited for the others while watching Kaz get verbally abused by his grandmother.  I actually found it funny. Way too funny for my liking.  

I look over my shoulder and see Anthea and Jay yelling at each other. "It's not my fault his funny, Jay!" Anthea screams at Jay as she reaches me. 

"I'm just mad because I don't like him! What don't you understand? He gives me a weird vibe, Anthea!" He follows right behind her. 

I pull a twisted face as I look away from them. Couple fights are just not my thing. 

Anthea didn't reply to him, probably choosing to go the 'silent treatment' way to deal with him. 

"-ok, grandma. I'm sorry. I won't threaten innocent people." Kaz walks towards us with his head down while his Grandma follows behind. 

"You better change, boy!" His grandma gives me a small smile before walking away. "

I have to be honest. The was fucking hilarious." I laugh, holding my stomach in with my arms. Kaz death stares me and pushes past me. "Asshole," I mumble under my breath. 

"Are we going or what?" Janyce walks over to us with a huge smile on her, coming hand in hand with Freddie who was staring down at her without her realising. I couldn't help but stare at them in awe. 

"Nothing much, just the fact that some people are being complete assholes," I roll my eyes at Kaz. 

"OK, First of all, you kicked me in the dick! Do you know how much that hurts?" Kaz screeches from behind me.