CHAPTER 41

Kaz's P.O.V

"Why are you here, Kaz?" Freddie sighs and rubs his temples.

The walk into the building was more than unusually. I got stared at more than I ever have and while I would have loved the attention I was receiving, I realised I wasn't getting it for the best reason.

But I wasn't mad about it though. I would have stared too, if my boss was a depressed, moody son of a bitch who lost his girl to one of his enemies.

I close the door to our office, shrugging my shoulders and sitting on the office couch with nothing but Dee on my mind. I had to leave the house or else I would go mad and start up a killing spree. "Go home Freddie, You've been here all day,"

Freddies side eyes me and leans back in his chair. "Kaz-"

"Go HOME." I raise my voice without realising it

Freddie sighs heavily and grabs his jacket from his side. "Call me if something happens," He reassures and closes the office door.

I sigh and put my head back, suddenly having no power in myself. I feel my eyes slowly shutting, and as much as I tried to keep them open, soon my weak state became helpless and my mind convinced me that closing my eyes for a while won't hurt me.

*****

I open my eyes and suddenly I'm in a cold, dark room. There was dried blood on the floor and the walls seemed to be made out of thick concrete. I instantly knew I was in a basement. How the fuck did I get here?

I hear someone sniffing at the corner of the darkroom and my head snaps to the pitiful sound.

"Who's there?" I call out in my defense.

I got no response

"Who's there?!" I call out again and this time I got a response

I hear a small gasp, like the person finally realised someone else was here.

The sound of chains clinging together echoes in my ears. It's as if the person was trying to get closer to me

"K-Kaz?.....Help me," The familiar voice struggles to talk, making my heart race.

"Dee?" It took me seconds to reach out to her but that's when I realised that there were chains tiring me up too. Both my hands were bound to the metal chain and everytime I tried to break out of it, the only success I had achieved was bruising myself. "Fuck! I'm chained up!"

Within seconds, bright lights turned on, making me squint as I tried to re-adjust to the brightness of the room. The first thing which caught my eyes, completely broke my heart.

Dee was chained up just like me, ripped clothes and her skin dripping with blood, burned, black and blue. She was ghostly pale, making me try to walk towards her again, but only being pulled back by the chains. Her head slightly hung down as she looked down at herself in shame.

"Baby-" My sight of Dee was blocked by the devilish figure of the cunt who I've been waiting to get my hands on.

"Shhhh," Peter holds up a bloody kitchen knife towards my lips. The huge sick grin on his face made me want unspeakable things to him. "Not so tough now are we, Mr Kaz Black."

"What HAVE YOU DONE?!" I spit in his face, nothing but murder on my mind as I burn a gaze through him.

Dee gasps weakly and says "no" quietly as if she was warning me.