CHAPTER 36

Kaz's P.O.V

"Well,  work it out your fucking selves!"I smash my finger against the end button, hanging up on the call. 

I let out a loud sigh and chuck my phone onto the bed. 

The bedsheets were messy, causing me to grin like an idiot. Even though Dee was downstairs, her scent was still lingering around me. 

Who knows what would have happened if I didn't get that damn phone call. 

The doorbell startles me, making me walk out of the room. I heard small feet shuffling across the downstairs floorboard as I walk down the stairs. 

I couldn't stop Dee from opening the door because she was already greeting whoever was at the door.

"That'll be $25.40, beautiful," A male voice echo down the hall, making my blood boiled. Whoever this guy was fucking flirting with her.

I couldn't go up to the front because I didn't want people to know where I live. If this person leaks out my address, I'm absolutely fucked. 

I peek from the staircase, watching Dee's short figure hand him the money and taking a large pizza box in her hand. "Thanks. Keep the change," She sweetly insisted as she balanced the pizza on one hand.

The guy was about to say something but Dee shut the door in his face before he could even blink. 

That's my girl.

"Kaz! I ordered Pizza-" I appear in front of her making her squeal and almost drop the pizza. I laugh in her face, taking the pizza box from her hand while she just pouts. "That's so mean, Kaz," 

I grab her hand and lead her to the living room, where the TV was playing the late shows. "Ah shit, I forgot the drinks," Dee says about to turn back. 

I walk in front of her before she could leave the living room. "I'll get it, princess," I peck her forehead and she smiles, slightly shifting my shirt on her shoulder.  

As I walked to the kitchen,  I turned my head back to stare at Dee. My shirt hanging off her shoulder weakened my ability to think.  The way it stopped at the mid of her thigh and showed her lean tanned legs, made me believe she was unintentionally trying to turn me on. 

I hate the fact that the Pizza guy saw her like that. 

I grab two cans of coke and settle it down on the coffee table, before plopping down next to her. She was already happily munching on the pepperoni pizza, watching the host of the show. 

I smiled down on her, giving her all my attention.  Just watching her eat made me full. 

She must have felt my gaze because she looked over her shoulder to face me.  "Kaz, eat," Dee says handing me her pizza, I take a bite of it and let it melt in my mouth. "Food porn, right?" 

I lick my lips and nod. "You can say that," 

Dee looks at me funnily. "You have a little something-" She brings her thumb front and wipes sauce off my lip. 

She brought it up to her mouth and sucked it off her thumb, completely ignoring the fact I was thing her. "Who was on the phone bubs?" she asks as she levels her eyes back on the tv. 

I gulp down the large lump in my throat from her small, unintentional teases. "No one important," I groan.  as she brought the thought back into my mind. She brings the pizza back up to my lips and I take another bite. "Thanks, baby," 

She giggles making my heart stop. She must have noticed me being still. "Kaz? What's wrong?" she tilts her head in confusion.

"You're so beautiful," she blushes and her hands cover her face. I chuckle and pull her closer too me. "Still not used to it, Aye?" I say into her hair.