49. I am back

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Me too"

His lips found mine. I weaved my fingers on his hairs as his hands massaged my scalp. Sensing our lack of breath he parted our lips after seemed like eternity. Panting heavily I massaged his scalp and clutched it tightly in my fist when his lips come in contact with my bare skin across my navel. I shuddered electrified. His breath and lips started doing havoc in my senses. Nothing registered in my brain other than the path of his lips travelling across my skin. When his lips reached the restricted territory I pulled him up to hug him.

"I can survive with this for a week" He murmured on my ear. I buried my face more into his neck in shy.

After that we had peaceful lunch and a little chit chat before catching up with our respective flights. Anika lamented over spoiled birthday plans. As his meeting was scheduled earlier he had to fly asap. Fortunately or unfortunately we had flight at the same time. Coming with us to airport he shared a quick hug with me along with his take care, he parted away to his destination.

A lone tear brimmed on my eyes waiting to roll down. Inhaling, I swallowed it.

"Missing Arnieeee... Don't worry bhabhi he'll come back soon" Anika said astounding me. For the first time I saw her caring, understanding side rather the mischief girl. Time shows people's true side!

I smiled at her with a nod.

"Shall I tell you a trick to not miss bhai always?" She questioned in whisper. Why do I feel there's some mischief playing on his mind? I nodded cautiously.

"Use bhai perfume instead of yours" And then winked she. Her idea is not that bad, I chuckled.

***

"Khushi. How're you?" Maa hugged me tightly on her embrace refusing to break the hug.

"I am fine maa" I patted her back breaking the hug.

Next moment I was almost knocked out by my crazy sisters.

"We missed you" They both said simultaneously and I smiled hugging them tight.

"Maa where is dad?" I asked getting inside.

"He went to meet landlord" maa answered.

"Why?"

"Arey Ratna jiji come inside. We totally forget you in happiness" Maa said biting her lips and escorted them inside and my question went unanswered once again by Meera who dragged Annika inside.

After pleasantries and beverages Ratna maa and dad excused from there.

"Take care beta" Ratna maa smiled fondly and I smacked myself for not getting blessings till now.

Bending down I touched her feet, she hugged me.

I kept waving at them till their car disappeared from my view.

"Oye oye see na. Someone started to missing her in-laws"

"No, no she's missing jiju" I turned at the source of voices and met with mischief eyes of Payal and Meera.

I shook my head at their new found teasing bones. Seems like Annika rubbed her antics on this two.

"Di I am so happy. You know, you're behaving like my old didi who smiles whenever we tease us" Payal hugged me squealing in joy. Only then it hit me hard that Annika didn't rubbed her craziness but it's their own trait which I brushed it off mercilessly by shouting at them in frustration of not able to cope up with his loss.

I hugged her back and caressed her hair while Meera beamed at me. How much I missed their heartfelt smiles. Gesturing her to come to me I hugged her on my another arm when she came running to me.

"I am sorry if I hurt you" Meera whispered in low voice. I eyed at her, she looked at me with hope. Bending slightly I kissed her forehead.

A fourth hand enclosed us in a warm embrace. Frowning I found out next moment, it was none other than papa.

"Papa. Your daughter is back" I whispered blinking back my happy tears.

He smiled through tears and hugged us. Yes, I am back. Back as his old daughter summing up with the tag of married.

_______

Thank you for all your support on this story till now💐💐

Many of you wished to see romantic scenes. So without further thoughts, I am going to write few more chapters (Max. 5 chapters) Hope you'll enjoy further ❤️