John 18+

It took you two hours of hinting to make Sherlock leave the flat and for you and John to be alone. "Finally!" John exclaimed as Sherlock left. You smirked at him and grabbed his collar. "Now we have exactly thirty minutes before Sherlock gets back." You said and checked your watch. 

"Let's not waste any time then." John pressed his lips against yours and grabbed you around the waist. The two of you did your best to keep each other close, trying to savor the moment. In a quick jump John was carrying you over to the couch. 

"Maybe we shouldn't do it here." You said, not sure if it was a good idea since that was usually Sherlock's place to sit. But John chuckled. "It's kind of like a forbidden place. It was me want to do it even more." 

You bit your lip and nodded. And in that moment you decided to just go with it. He quickly took off your shirt and kissed you again. It was rougher than usual, more heated and rushed. John traces kisses down your stomach and unzipped your jeans. 

Normally he'd stop there and go back to kissing but this time, after pulling down both your jeans and panties, he went further down. His warm breaths made your heart beat faster. He inserted a finger and went with a slow pace. You gasped loudly and grabbed his hair. John watched as you moaned and arched your back more and more the faster we went. 

Satisfied, he became braver. He traced his tongue around your heated area, making you grab his hair tighter. He went even faster but stopped just when you were about to come. Before you could say anything he entered roughly. 

Once again you gasped at the sudden change. John's member was a lot bigger and rougher than his fingers. You moaned together as your eyes met. You grabbed his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. And as he went deeper his pace went slower. He looked at you, as if asking if you too were about to finish. Neither spoke yet you both understood. Within seconds the two of you came.

"You think Sherlock will notice?" You asked as you put on your underwear. John grinned innocently and kissed you again. "Hopefully it'll make him stay out the way for longer." 

-----

Let me know if you want more of these or not and of whom you want it to be about. This "book" will only have a few chapters left so make sure you suggest the things you want before it ends!

Anyways...I'm sorry for this lousy written chapter, I didn't have a certain scenario I wanted so I kind of made it up as it went. 

Have a great weekend!