Request 5- Sherlock

Hesitantly you knocked on the door to 221B baker street. None other than Sherlock Holmes opened the door for you and let you in. "I-I'm here to-" You started but Sherlock cut you off. "Because you think your husband is cheating on you. Unfortunately you're right." He said without so much as looking at you. You stiffened a sob and rubbed your belly. "Well that was fast." You chuckled humorlessly and smiled sadly at him. Sherlock turned to face you, you were more beautiful than he first noticed. 

"Yeah well you don't have that much time. Five months left to be exact." He concluded and lowered his eyes to your stomach. "You're right." You said as he returned the small smile. After a moment of silence Sherlock offered you a seat. "You want some tea?" You nodded and sat down carefully. Sherlock told you all about his cases and couldn't help but to adore the face you made when he told you how he solved them. After hours and hours you had to leave. 

 A month later you walked down baker street and knocked on the door. Again, Sherlock opened it, this time smiling in surprise as he saw you. "(Y/N) What can I do for you?" He asked and let you in. "I'm just here to say thank you. All the divorce papers are in and I'm finally free." You grinned and held your hands on your belly. "I'm glad to hear that." Sherlock replied and just as you were about to leave, he stopped you. "Maybe. If you'd like. We could have dinner." "I'd love that. Maybe I could come by later." Sherlock nodded with a smile and watched as you walked down the street again. 

Both John and Mycroft were hesitant of the two of you going on a date. "She's pregnant for Christ sake!" John exclaimed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "And newly divorced too." Mycroft agreed. Sherlock rolled his eyes at them and sighed. "I already knew all of this." He said as he stood up and put on his coat. He left the flat before any of them had the chance to speak and met you down the street. 

You had a lovey dinner and talked more about what you did and what you wanted in life. The two of you met up every week after that. One day Sherlock followed you to your door and smiled at you. Before he could reach down and kiss you, you stopped him. "It's just that. I'm pregnant. And I don't know how you feel about that and-" Sherlock crashed his lips against yours, making you kiss back almost instantly. He pulled apart and kissed your forehead. "I love both of you and I'm not going anywhere."