You make him blush

Sherlock:
Sherlock was bored out of his mind when a client finally arrived.

The man was rude and not very clever for that matter. After several rude insults you snapped.

"Excuse you, you came for his help not the way around. You should treat him with some respect. If there's anyone who can solve this for you it's him." Both the man and Sherlock were stunned. In the corner of your eye you could see a tint of redness on his cheek.

John:
On your first date John was really nervous. You smiled kindly at him and told him that you found it cute.
"Cute?" He asked confused and felt his cheeks getting hotter. "Adorable." You answered and blushed as well.

Moriarty:
He over heard you talking about him. You were chatting with an old friend and didn't notice Jim at all.

"God, I can't even describe him. He's like a dream, he's my prince charming." You sighed happily, "the way he makes me feel...There's no words that could describe it."

Jim left with a slight blush on his cheek and a smile on his lips.

Greg:
You had a lunch date together and you were supposed to meet him at his office.

He was already nervous but when you showed up he got really clumsy and spilled out his coffee all over his shirt.
You helped him dry up and smiled at him. He was embarrassed but you didn't seem to mind.

Still he couldn't keep the bright red color from his cheeks.

Mycroft:
You were really tried and got undressed right in front of him.
Usually you'd be a little more discreet but this time you didn't bother.

Myke noticed and blushed bright red and looked away as you laughed.

"It's not like you haven't seen this before." You said and winked at him which caused him to go even redder.