Wearing his clothes

Sherlock:

It was freezing in the flat and Sherlock was taking a bath so you grabbed his coat and went to make some tea. "(y/n) have you seen my coat? I left it right here." You giggled, "Maybe it's in the living room." You said and continued to make tea.

"It's not he-" You turned around to see Sherlock with a smirk on his face. "What?" You asked as you took a sip of the tea. "Nothing." Sherlock smiled and took a sip put of your tea. "It's freezing in here. Don't you think?" He said and walked away with your cup.

John:

John had been working with Sherlock all day and you missed him. It was getting late but you knew John would be home soon. You put on one of his jumpers to keep you warm and cozy as you sat on the couch, waiting to him to come home. But once he arrived you had fallen fast asleep.

John smiled at the sight of you in his shirt. Instead of waking you up he carried you, bridal style, into the bedroom and got undressed and laid down beside you.

Moriarty:

You had a job interview and got dressed in a knee long skirt and a white shirt. To complete the look you borrowed one of Jim's ties. When he saw you he smirked and hugged you from behind. "Is that my tie?" He asked in your ear. "What's your's is mine. Right?" You said with a grin and turned to face him.

"Right." He kissed you roughly on the lips, "Looks better on you anyways."

Greg:

For once you woke up earlier than Greg so you decided you make him breakfast. You got dressed in on of his shirts and walked to the kitchen to fry some bacon. When Greg woke up and noticed that you weren't by his side he got worried and quickly got up to look for you.

When he found you in the kitchen without pants and dressed in his shirt he smiled to himself and thought about how lucky he was. He walked up to you and hugged you from behind.

"Good morning beautiful." You giggled and kissed him on the cheek before returning to the stove.

Mycroft:

You hadn't seen Myke all day and he wasn't returning your calls so to say you were worried was an understatement. You saw his blazer he wore the other day and put it on you as you fell asleep on the bed.

When Mycroft got home and saw you sleeping he couldn't help but to take a picture if you. He got undressed and laid down beside and kissed the top of your head.