Sex

Sherlock

First time: It was a bit awkward, but passionate whatsoever. You both took it slow and easy. He was afraid he might hurt you and wouldn't stop asking if you were okay.

Sex in general: It could be both very rough and heated while other times you both just wanted to take it easy and gentle. 

John:

First time: It was sweet and gentle, with small kisses here and there. John made sure you were comfortable and that he didn't hurt you. 

Sex in general: Rough sex wasn't exactly Johns' favorite. He liked to keep it simple and sweet. But once or twice it would lead to a little rougher sex than planned.

Moriarty:

First time: It was a little rough but he made sure you were okay and that he didn't hurt you. Your kisses were filled with lust and passion.

Sex in general: After a couple of times he decided that he almost liked it better when you took it slow and steady, that way he could tease you easier and show you exactly how much he loves you.

Greg:

First time: It started easy and gentle but it didn't take long before your small pecks turned into heated make out sessions.

Sex in general: He liked it rough, he was the perfect gentleman and would do anything for you, but in bed he liked to be in charge. 

Mycroft:

First time: It was romantic and special for the both of you. He went easy on you and made sure that you felt loved and beautiful throughout the whole night. 

Sex in general: It would be rough when you haven't seen each other for long and then it'd be sweet and gentle the other times.