How you sleep

Sherlock:

You'll spoon. He'd never admit it but he like to be the little spoon which you don't complain about since that's the only time you'll see him vulnerable. You'll have one arm around his waist and bury your head in the crock of his neck as he holds your hand. 

John:

You too like to spoon, you being the little spoon. John felt very protective over you and he would show it any way he could. He'll have his arm around you and his head above yours, taking in your shampoo just to know that you're still there, safe in his arms. 

Moriarty:

You guys sleep with tangled legs and hugging each other. Sometimes you would end up sleeping on top of him, listening to the sound of his heart beating. He'll have his arms wrapped up tightly around you, never letting you go. 

Greg:

You rest your hands on his chest as he have his arms around your waist loosely. He'll rest his head on top of yours and would wake up at times in the middle of the night just to make sure you're still there. 

Mycroft:

Mycroft lies on his back while you sleep on his side, holding his hand, and resting your head on his shoulder. Mycroft tends to wake up in the middle of the night but will soon fall back to sleep by the sounds of your soft snores. 

---

If you have any idea of a preference you's want to read, then let me know.