You have a nightmare

Sherlock:

He shook you gently and called your name softly. "(Y/n), my love." You jumped up panting and drowned in sweat. "Sherlock?" You said with a weak voice as he brought you to a tight embrace and soothed you hair back.

"You're okay. I'm here. You're safe." He stayed up with you until you fell asleep again, in his arms.

John:

"(Y/n)?" John asked tiredly and turned around to face you. You were panting and stirring around wildly. He repeated saying your name until you finally awoke. You faced him with a terrified look and buried you head into his shoulder, crying softly. 

"I've got you." He held you tight as he cradled you in his lap. You stayed up all night as you talked about you dream. 

Moriarty:

"Babe you're okay?" Jim looked over at you as you talked in a scared voice. You were still asleep. He quickly went to your side, knowing you had a nightmare, and kissed the top of your head while holding you close to his chest. 

"I'm here." He told you as you woke up with teary eyes. All night he tried to distract you, saying all the cheesiest jokes he knew.

Greg:

"Honey." Greg moved closer when he saw your eyes moving wildly under your eyelids. "Sweetie wake up." You bolted up and looked at Greg as tears started to run down your cheek. He pulled you into a tight hug and kissed your lips gently, telling you over and over again how much he loved you until you fell asleep.

Mycroft:

"(Y/n) why are you kicking-" He turned to face you and saw you kicking your legs, as if you were fighting someone. "Darling, easy. Take it easy. It's just a dream." You stopped kicking but didn't wake up. Myke laid his arm around you, protectively, and said soothing words into your ear for the rest of the night.