Fighting (2)

Sherlock:

Sherlock would go looking for you hours after your fight. He always knew where to find you. He'd find you crying and he would wrap his arms around you saying that he's an idiot and a fool for letting you go and for being so rude.

John:

John would come back inside and knock on the bedroom door. "(y/n) I'm sorry. I know I've hurt you but let me make it up to you. I love you. Please forgive me." You opened the door and jumped into his arms, crying. "You better come up with something special. This is going to cost you." You said as John dried your tears. "I will."

Moriarty:

He'd come back with a bunch of flowers, chocolate and balloons saying 'I'm sorry'. You'd glare at him but forgive him because you can't stay mad at him.

"I'm sorry I killed him." He said and smiled sadly at you. "You better be. No kisses for a week." You said and took the flowers and the chocolate, leaving him pouting in the doorway.

Greg:

When you had left he couldn't think straight. He was a mess but didn't want to call you because he thought you deserved better than him. When you got back home you found him on the couch with a bottle of whiskey by his side. You took it from him and helped him get sobered up.

"(y/n) you came back. Why?" He was a little tipsy but not drunk. "Because I love you you idiot." You sighed and kissed him on the cheek.

Mycroft:

Mycroft knew exactly where you were and how you were doing but he himself were a mess. He had finally found someone who loved him and he took you for granted. When he heard that you were on your way back he did everything he could to make you stay.

"I'm sorry." You both said at the same time and you ran into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head.