Request 1- Greg

Greg had been wanting to marry you for quite some while now and just as he had arranged with a marriage application he had to work. Sherlock had required him at the crime scene and the fact that Sherlock asked for him meant it was important. And once Greg got there he had to stay. When it was 3 am he could finally go home but when he got there you were asleep. 

He felt so bad for letting you down but didn't know how to tell you. Hesitantly he laid down in the bed and fell asleep. When the two of you woke up he explained the whole thing but you couldn't find yourself to forgive him. "They would have understood. They could have managed without you." You yelled at him. "So you're saying I wasn't to any help last night? That I'm not a good enough police." Greg shouted back at you. "That is not what I meant and you know it." After hours of fighting you packed a bag and left. 

It went days, weeks even before you got a text from Greg's phone. He gave you an location and a time. Though you were mad at him, you still loved him which was why you decided to go there. When you arrived you saw Greg, confused and shocked when he saw you. "Y/N what are you-" He was interrupted by Sherlock, who had obviously tricked you guys to come.

"I'm not one for this whole "relationship thing" but you two clearly can't live without each other, though i don't understand why when you drive each other mad-" This time Molly stopped him and smiled at you. "What Sherlock means is that you love each other. Just talk and solve this." You looked over at Greg and shrugged your shoulders with a small smile which he returned. The place was surrounded with lit candles and the moment couldn't have been more perfect as Greg took a deep breath as he went down on one knee. "Y/N will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Nodding your head and repeating the word 'yes' over and over again he picked you up and spun you around. 

"Let's never fight again." He chuckled and kissed your lips tenderly. "Let's get married first." You replied with a laugh and leaned in for another kiss.