Request 2- John

(F/N)= Friends name

"You're bloody amazing." You gasped as Sherlock solved the murder in only a matter of seconds. John rolled his eyes and sighed as Sherlock grinned at you. "You think so?" Sherlock asked and smiled shyly. You nodded and looked over at John. "Right John?" He smiled at you before glaring at Sherlock. "I have to go. Promised I meet up with (F/N) in ten minutes." 

The moment you left Sherlock chuckled lowly. "She likes you." He grinned at John. "Clearly she's more interested in you." John grumbled quietly. "You're jealous?" Sherlock questioned and tilted his head to the side. "Of course not." John muttered in denial. "Then why are you getting all defensive?" Sherlock pointed out with a sly grin on his face. "I'm not getting defensive." John stated with an annoyed tone as Sherlock raised a brow at him. 

"Sorry guys. I forgot my bag." You rambled and picked up your purse before looking at the two men who were staring at you. "(Y/N), John was wondering if you would like to go out with him." Sherlock spoke and smirked. "I would love to." You said as a blush made it's way to your cheeks. "I'll come by at 6 then." John decided with a smile. "I look forward to it." You replied before leaving again.

John glanced at Sherlock who had a wide smile on his face. "You're welcome."

---

Any more requests?