He breaks down

Sherlock:
It was a couple of months after you told him you were pregnant and it was only now it really hit him that he's going to be a father.
"I can't do this." He said with tears in his eyes.
"Sherlock look at me. We can do this. Together." He placed his hands on your now visible baby belly and let the tears fall as you held him tightly through out the rest of the day.

John:
It was after Sherlock's fall. He was a mess.

"There were so much I wanted to tell him." John said weakly and you saw the tears starting to well up in the corners of his eyes. You hushed him and kissed the top of his head lovingly. " I know sweetie. But he knew." John hugged you closer and you stayed like that until both of you fell asleep.

Moriarty:
He got so frustrated that he happened to hit you. Once he realized what he did he broke down.
"I'm so sorry (y/n) i didn't mean to." He fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands, not daring to look at you. You bent down next to him and hugged him as you told him that it was okay.
"It's not okay!" He cried as you held him close, knowing he would never do anything to hurt you by purpose. 

Greg:
Sherlock had been dead for a couple of months and you could see the changes in Greg's mood.
Once he got a little to much to drink and was crying while pouring another glass of whiskey.
"Greg, honey, that's not going to bring him back." You took the glass of whiskey away as you let him cry on your shoulders while you spoke soothing words, trying to comfort him.

Mycroft:
A five year long plan had been destroyed. Mycroft was devastating and it tortured you to see him like that.
"Myke, please don't shut me out." You whispered and knelt down beside him.
He looked at you with sad eyes and brought you to an embrace. You could hear how he was on the bridge of crying and that made you hug him even closer.