Telling him you're pregant

Sherlock:

Sherlock probably knew before you did but you still wanted to make it special. That's why you bought a cup saying 'I love dad'. He stared at it for five minutes before saying something. "You're...you're pregnant. I thought it was the extra cheese." He said which caused you to slap him on the arm.

"You're okay with it then?" You asked worriedly. "Why wouldn't I?" He said and put the cup on the table. "Because this means we'll have a little baby running around. A living pooping baby." You said and stared at him.

"I'm aware. I'm actually looking forward to it." He said and grinned at you.

John:

You cooked a nice dinner and placed the pregnancy test in the gift box. When John entered the front door he smiled at you, "It smells delicious." You smiled back and kissed him softly.

After finishing dinner you smiled widely at him as he looked at you confused. "What is it?" He said with a laugh. Excitedly you gave him the gift and waited for him to open it. Once it was opened he gasped and looked at you with wide eyes, "Really?" You nodded and he picked you up and twirled you around.

Moriarty:

You walked nervously around the bathroom. Shit. What was Jim going to say? Would he leave you? Suddenly you started crying hysterically. Moriarty found you and hugged you tightly.

"It's okay. I'm okay with it. We're having a baby!" He said excitedly. "You know?" You asked and looked at him with a confused face. "Of course I knew." He smiled and kissed you as you kept on crying into his shoulder.

Greg:

It was Greg's birthday and you had a special gift for him. He carefully opened the envelope and was stunned when he saw the ultrasound photos. He looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "A..a baby?" You nodded and dried the tears on his cheeks.

Greg got up and wrapped his arms around you. "I love you." He cried as you laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "You're going to be a father." You said and he cried even more.

Mycroft:

Mycroft was suspicious that you might be pregnant so the two of you went to the doctor together. Once he saw the ultrasound pictures he could barely stand up. You had to ask if he was okay and tell him to sit down.

He took your hand and kissed it. "We're having a baby." He said and sighed. "Wow, calm down there, no need to be so excited." You said sarcastically which earned a glare from Myke.

"I couldn't be happier." He kissed your cheek and placed his hand lovingly on your stomach.