Becoming official

Sherlock:

You guys became official when Sherlock was forced to introduce you to Andersson. And oh how he emphasized the word girlfriend. He had almost forgotten that you were in the same room until you cleared your throat and grinned at him. Sherlock immediately blushed and smiled back at you shyly. But the look on Anderssons face was worth the awkwardness. 

John:

It wasn't until Sherlock introduced you and John as girlfriend and boyfriend. Both you and John blushed bright red and eyed each other shyly. John took your hand in his and offered a smile, which you returned. Sherlock, of course, couldn't stop himself from commenting about your strange behavior, which made the two of you blush even more.

Moriarty:

Jim didn't waste any time before claiming you as his. Confidently he called you his girlfriend on your second date, making you raise an eyebrow with a smile. Though you didn't question him as he smiled widely at you and winked. Since that day Jim longed to call you his wife. 

Greg

It was Sherlock who called you Greg's girlfriend for the first time. You and Greg had only been on three dates when Sherlock announced to the whole Scotland yard that the two of you were a couple. Though Greg was excited to be official, he was rather flustered that it had happened so soon. 

Mycroft:

 The two of you were finally a couple when Mycroft took you home to meet his parent. They had been begging him to meet you. So when Mycroft introduced you to them they couldn't stop calling you guys girlfriend and boyfriend. They never thought Mycroft would get himself a woman and therefor wouldn't stop mentioning that you were his girlfriend.