Request 8- Sherlock

Sighing heavily Sherlock entered the building. He sat down in the waiting room and glanced around. His eyes landed on the little girl drawing in the other side of the room. It didn't take him long to figure out her life story, which wasn't a happy one. By the looks of her bruises on her arm and possibly legs (by the way she sat down) she was clearly an abused child. Most likely by her father by the size of the bruises. The little girl looked his way and smiled at him, walking over with her drawing pad in her hand. He frowned as she sat down beside him and smiled. 

"Hello."She said, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. He thought all kids hated him, or were at least afraid of him. "Hello."He replied hesitantly and smiled down at her. "I'm (Y/N). What's your name?" She asked, kicking her legs in the air as she kept her eyes on him. "Sherlock. Sherlock Holmes." He answered, causing the young girl to grin at him. 

"Mr. Holmes." His therapist announced and opened the door for him. "It was nice to meet you (Y/N)" Sherlock said and offered another smile before following his therapist inside. 

A couple of months later Sherlock still hadn't been able to stop thinking about that little girl. After a quick research he finally made his decision. A girl that had been not only abused but raped deserved more. And he was going to make sure she got it. With the whole police department by his side he took the girl away from her legal guardian. "You're going to stay with me. Would you like that?" Sherlock asked with a soft smile. (Y/N) nodded rapidly before wrapping her small arms around him, thanking him over and over. Sherlock felt this warmth in his chest as he picked her up, bringing her home.

....

Any more requests?