Anniversary

Sherlock: 

You smiled when Sherlock opened the door to 221B for you and went to the kitchen to make some tea, seeing that Sherlock wasn't about to do it. "Do you remember what day it is?" You asked and grinned from ear to ear. 

"It's Tuesday." Sherlock said plainly and went through a stack of paper, for a new case. "And?" You continued and placed his cup beside him as you sat down with him. "And what?" 

You groaned and nudged his arm. "It's our one year anniversary." Sherlock ginned at you and you immediately knew he hadn't forgotten, he was just messing around. "I knew you'd bring that up." He said and pulled out a box from his pocket as you did the same. 

You opened the small box and gasped in surprise. "Are you sure?" Sherlock nodded his head and smiled gently. It was the spare key to the flat. You leaned forward and planted a loving kiss on his lips. 

John:

You texted John saying that you'd be over in a minute. He was suppose to make you dinner but you had a feeling he'd forget. But to your surprise the smell of food invited you in as he opened the door for you. 

"It smells amazing." You said and kissed him sweetly. John grinned and told you to sit down as he finished in the kitchen. Your mouth was practically hanging open when he brought out the food and placed it on the table.

"I hope it taste as good as it looks." John said nervously and sat down, smiling at you. "I'm sure it does. I must say, you've impressed me. I'm proud of you." You said grinning widely. John pour you some wine and leaned over to kiss you. "Happy anniversary." You both said at the same time. 

Moriarty:

You got a text saying that Jim was outside, waiting for you. With a smile you put on your shoes and fixed your hair before leaving your flat. When you got outside Jim was standing beside a fancy car with flowers in his hands. 

"I thought you said we were keeping it simple." You laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "I changed my mind." Moriarty said and opened the door for you. No matter how much you asked he wouldn't tell you where you were going. "It's a surprise."

You would be lying if you said you weren't surprised when you arrived to the private airplane. You looked over at Jim, who was smirking, and gave him a questioning look. But he just shrugged his shoulders and took your hand, leading you onto the plane. 

You went to Paris, where you had a great time together. 

Greg: 

You had cooked him a nice dinner and sat down, waiting for him to arrive. But of course, he was late. One hour later than planned Greg arrived, with flowers and chocolate in his arms, and smiled apologetic. 

"I'm so sorry. I love you, I didn't forget it was just a lot of traffic and I had to run and then it started raining and-" You cut him of by giving him a passionate kiss. 

"It's okay. You're here now. And that you went through all this trouble just to get here...I love you too." You said which made Greg sigh in relief. You let him in and gave him his spare clothes he had at your place, seeing that his was soaked from the rain. 

When he was done you ate your dinner while watching your favorite movie.

Mycroft:

"Happy anniversary." Mycroft said as you woke up and smiled gently at you. "I thought you'd forget about that." You said truthfully and kissed him. "How could I possibly forget? You're the best thing that ever happened to me." You blushed at his words and cuddled closer. 

"I love you. Always have and always will." You said. "I love you too." 

The two of you stayed in bed for a while longer before getting up and having breakfast together. Normally Mycroft would have to go and attend to some business in the mornings but that day he stayed at home with you. But unfortunately he had to leave for about three hours for work. 

Later on you met up at your favorite restaurant and had a lovely dinner together. 

.....

If you have any requests don't hesitate to send me a message or comment. Thanks for reading.