Giving birth

Sherlock:

He was more nervous and stressed out than you were.

"Sherl! It's happening!" You screamed from the living room and he came rushing from the bedroom. You clung onto his shoulder as he helped you down the stairs and called a cab to the hospital. Once you got there realisation hit him like a punch in the face. He was having a baby.

You started screaming at him and he just froze, which made you scream at him even more.

"It's a beautiful baby girl." The nurse said as she dried her up. In the corner of your eye you could see a tear slip down Sherlock's cheek and you smiled lovingly at him.

"She's beautiful, just like you." He said and kissed the top of your head and took your hand.

John:

"John, get the hell out here!" You yelled as you felt the liquid run down your leg, "We're having a baby." John turned of the stove and came rushing by your side. You were surprisingly calm on the way there while John was panicking.

"It's actually happening." He breathed and you took his hand reassuringly. "We're going to be the best parents ever." You smiled.

When you finally arrived at the hospital you took his hand and squeezed it tightly making him cringe in pain. "Just breath honey." He tried to hel you but you glared at him. "Shut the fuck up! You're not the one having your vagina being teared apart!"

"I know, I'm sorry. You're doing great." After hours you could finally meet your baby boy. "He's adorable." You breathed as John dried the sweat on your temple.

"Of course he is, he's our baby." He laughed and kissed your head.

Moriarty:

"Jim." You whispered and looked down at your pants. He smiled and grabbed your hand. He had installed your very own labor room in your apartment. The midwife came after 4 minutes of waiting.

"Jim, I'm scared." He squeezed your hand and told you that everything was going to be okay but once the labor really started you fel anything but okay. "We're never having sex again!" You screamed and squeezed Jim's hand even tighter.

"Let's not exaggerate." He smirked and kissed your hand. The first moment Jim saw your baby girl he fell in love for the second time. She was the definition of perfection.

"She's perfect, just like me." He said and smiled at you. You rolled your yes but smiled anyways, he was right.

Greg:

"Babe, wake up, we're having a baby." You said and sat up. Greg's eyes shot up and he was by your side within second. You grabbed his hand and he helped you to your car. He smiled all the way to the hospital and wouldn't stop telling you how much he loved you and the baby.

"It hurts!" You cried and clung onto Greg's hand. "I know honey, but you're doing great." You couldn't help but to feel a little better when you saw the worry on his face.

Once you heard the cries of your baby you knew it was all worth it. "It's a healthy baby girl." The nurse said and you felt tears rolling down you cheek.

"I love you." Greg said and kissed you lightly.

Mycroft:

"Myke!" You banged on his office door. "I'm sorry honey, but I'm busy." You heard from the closed door. "The baby doesn't care!" The door opened imminently and Mycroft was looking oddly calm. He placed his hand on your back and held your hand with the other as he helped you to your labor room.

"It's happening." He said nervously and you smiled at him but that's when your labors started and you smile was gone. "Myke make it stop." You cried as it was your 5th hour of being in labor.

"I wish I could." He said with a pained voice. it killed him seeing you like this. Finally, after six hours your baby boy was born.

"He has your eyes." Mycroft said and looked lovingly at you.