You're on your period.

Sherlock:

You always makes him confused with your mood swings. One minute you can be happy and singing along your favorite song and the next you're crying and angry. He'll pat you on your head and look for John, since he's a doctor.

"John, is she dying?" He asked worriedly. John shook his head, laughing. "She's going to be fine. It's just that time of the month." He said and left Sherlock with an confused face. It took him a minute or two before he finally understood what John had meant.

Let's just say he stayed out of your way for a day or so.

John:

John would be the sweetest guy, he'd buy you anything you needed, no questions asked.

"You're okay love?" He asked as he heard you groan as you rolled around on the couch. You groaned again in response. Without another word spoken he grabbed an aspirin and a glass of water for you.

"Here you go." he kissed the top of your head and grabbed a blanket and laid it over you as he told you to get some rest. "Thanks." You said with a tired voice and drifted of you sleep.

Moriarty:

When you're on your period you get incredibly sassy. No one can argue against you, not even Jim, which makes him a little scared of you.

"Honey, you're alive in there?" Moriarty asked as he knocked on the bedroom door. "No." You screamed. "Okay, just wondering. Wanna let me in?" Both of you knew he'd enter the room with or without your consent but still you told him no.

"To late." He walked over to you and laid down beside you on the bed. You turned around to face him and snuggled closer as he put his arms around your waist.

Greg:

Greg was really sweet to you but he always got really scared when you got your period. "Do you need anything? Chocolate. A blanket. Aspirin." He asked worriedly. With a small laugh you shook your head.

"I'm fine. But I kiss would be nice." You said with a grin. Greg smiled back and kissed you softly on the lips. "Call me if you need anything. Anything at all." He said before heading out for work.

Mycroft:

Mycroft was like a mother hen. He made sure that you were near and that he could always be there for you. He even had his assistants call every doctor in the country for remedies for when you're on your period.

"You need anything you call me or my assistants." Mycroft said as he kissed the top of your head.

"Yes mother." You teased and smiled at him which caused him to glare at you. "Yes mother." He teased back with a girly voice. "I do not sound like that." You gasped as Mycroft grinned at you before walking out of the room.