He's drunk

Sherlock:

"Sherlock? What are you guys doing back home?" You asked sleepily and eyed the two, very obvious, drunk men. 

"We're...playing." He said between giggles and gestured for the notes on their foreheads. You smiled at them and kissed him on the temple. "Give me a hint (y/n), who am I?" 

"No cheating!" John shouted and pointed at you warning as you laughed at them. "Am I a fruit?" Sherlock asked John with a serious face and frowned when John shook his head. "A fish? A shoe?" John shook his head and you couldn't help but to grin at the sight before you.

John:

"(Y/n) I just...I just want to tell you that," John had called you and you could immediately hear that he was drunk. He couldn't stop giggle as he continued, "I like cheese." You giggled along with him and shook your head. 

"I know you do sweetie." He sighed heavily over the phone. "I think I'm going to be sick." You heard him vomit and groan before you heard a worried Sherlock. "Don't worry (Y/n), he'll be fine." Sherlock said and ended the call, leaving you both worried and amused. 

Moriarty:

"I'm the king!" Jim shouted at the TV and turned to face you, "I'm a better king than that spoiled child, right?!" You giggled and nodded your head before turning your attention back to the show. "Joffrey's nothing but a... a... a jerk!" 

You laughed at your, clearly wasted, boyfriend and placed a reassuring hand on his knee. 

"You're the best king ever." He smirked proudly and wrapped his arm around you as you continued watching game of thrones. 

Greg:

"Honey, what are you doing?" You said and eyed Greg as he laid on the floor with his face down. "I'm listening to the floors heartbeat." You raised an eyebrow and bent down next to him. 

"Maybe you should get some sleep." He shook his head and looked up to face you. "I need to investigate this floor. It's important." You giggled and laid down next to him. 

"Fine, I'll help." He smiled and turned to the floor again. It only took a couple of minutes before you heard him snore. 

Mycroft:

"I'm the smarter brother, right?!" He exclaimed and looked at you with tired eyes. "Of course you are honey." You smiled at him and hugged him close, hoping he would calm down. 

"And I'm obviously the better looking one." He smirked and rested his head on yours. "Obviously." You said and smiled at his cuteness. Soon after he had a slow and steady heartbeat and you realized he had fallen asleep.