He gets the silence treatment

Sherlock:
He had offended your favorite TV show. You were having none of that and stopped taking to him.
"Come on (y/n) don't be mad." You said nothing. "Why aren't you talking to me?" He sat down in front of you and stared deeply at you.
It took him 12 minutes and 36 seconds.
"Silence treatment?" You looked away.
Eventually he got bored from staring at you and went out to get you your favorite biscuits as an apology.

John:
Without realizing it he literally told you that he'd rather spend time with Sherlock than with you.
"For God's sake (y/n). You know that's not what I meant." He sighed and looked at you but you looked away, ignoring him completely. When you didn't spoke for two hours he got the message and went to buy you flowers.

Moriarty:
He underestimated you. He didn't think you could solve the puzzle he gave you but you did and there for he got the silence treatment.
"I'm sorry okay. But babe how can you blame me." You glared at him before walking away.
The next time you saw him he had bought all your favorite snacks and movies.

Greg:
He forgot you anniversary. When he came home he saw the dinner you had made and cursed to himself. The next day you ignored him, you couldn't talk to him without wanting to kill him.
He made it up to you by taking you out on a vacation.

Mycroft:
He forgot about your date. He walked after you like a lost puppy and told you how sorry he was and that it wouldn't happen again. You gave in after 20 minutes. You just couldn't stay mad at him.