Notes

Sherlock:

(y/n), my darling, unfortunately I had to leave for a couple of days. I apologize for not kissing you goodbye, but you are sleeping and I don't want to wake you. I love you and I will see you soon. Ps. Mycroft may call, asking some odd questions, do me a favor and ignore them. 

Your's truly.

S.

John:

Sherlock called and need my assistance. I'll be home late so don't stay up. I'm sorry for not being home tonight, I'll make it up to you I promise. I love you and I'll be home soon, be safe and don't worry about us. 

Ps. You looked gorgeous in that blouse today.

Love John.

Moriarty:

Duty calls, I'll come back tomorrow. I miss you already, and I haven't left yet. I'll make sure there's extra guards outside for now. Wouldn't want my baby to get hurt. There's ice cream and movies to occupy you while I'm gone. I love you, I really do. Can't wait to see your smile again. Ps. When I get back, I'll show you just how much I love you ;)

M.

Greg:

I'm sorry honey. I had to leave for work, there's been another murder. I'll be back as soon as I can. There's dinner in the fridge and a bottle of wine. Your favorite one. Just know that I'm always thinking about you. I love you so very much. I'm sorry to ruin our night, I'll make it up to you. 

Greg.

Mycroft:

My love, I have some business to deal with, I'll be home in a couple of days. Take care of yourself and be safe. I can't bare the thought of losing you. I love you with all my heart and more. When I get back, we will take a vacation, just you and me. I promise. I'll see you in a couple of days.

Mycroft.