Pick up lines

Sherlock:

He tried, he really did. "(Y/n) I value my breath so it would be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walked by. " He said with a emotionless face and you smiled at him, thinking it's adorable for him to even try. "I'll try." You laughed and kissed him, "But know that I'm here, Whats your other two wishes?" You grinned and smirked at him. 

John:

It was Christmas and you were grinning like a five year old. "(y/n) You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache." He smiled charmingly at you and grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him. "Have you always been this cute or did you have to work at it?" You continued to grin and kissed him sweetly.

Moriarty:

You were cooking and Jim hugged you form behind whispering in your ear, "Are you butt dialing? Because I swear that butt is calling me." He smack your butt playfully and kissed you on your shoulder.  "And that's a nice shirt, can I talk you out of it?" You both smirked. 

Greg:

"You know what you would really look good in?" He asked and you shook your head, smiling, "In my arms." He opened his arms and allowed you to bury yourself in his chest. "Can I borrow something?" You asked ans smiled into his shirt. "Anything." "A kiss, I promise I'll give it back." He smiled down at you and kissed you roughly on the lips.

Mycroft:

You just had your third date and you were done eating. "Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams." You blushed and smiled. "Well, you do look a lot like my next boyfriend." Myke smiled and placed his hand on your back as he walked you home.