Dancing

Sherlock:
"I'm bored!" He called and looked at you. You smirked and put on Spotify. You carefully searched for the perfect song and picked 'wanted' by Hunter Hayes.
As the song began you stood up and reached out for his hand. He smiled before taking it. With his hand on your waist and yours around his shoulders you danced for hours.

John:
"Take me out dancing." You smiled as John looked rather terrified. "Honey I must tell you that I'm not much of a dancer." You grinned "I know. Come on it'll be fun." He finally agreed and when you got there both of you enjoyed it.
It was nice not to think so much, you just swayed to the sound of the music.

Moriarty:
He took you with him to a party. You danced like there were no tomorrow.
Shamelessly you moved in sync, your eyes never leaving each other.

Greg:
He wanted to do something romantic and took you out to dance. He was surprisingly good at it but you couldn't help but to feel jealous of the looks he was given.
You placed your hands on his cheeks and pressed your lips together, showing everyone that he was yours.

Mycroft:
You and Myke was drinking tea and reading the newspapers as usual when your song was played on the radio. Mycroft got up and reached out for you.
"May I have this dance?" You blushed and giggled. "Of course"
His hand was on your hip and you were looking deeply into each others eyes. The moment couldn't have been more perfect.