He proposes

Sherlock:

Sherlock wanted to do something big for you. It took him weeks of planning, he made John and Mrs. Hudson help him pick out a ring. He took you up on the roof and told you to stay right there.

The stars were shining brightly and suddenly fireworks lighted up in the sky spelling the words 'Marry me' and once you looked back down you saw Sherlock on one knee, a ring in his hand. "Will you-"

"Yes!" You said and jumped into his embrace. Sherlock smiled widely and placed the ring on your finger. "(y/n) Holmes." He said proudly and smiled at you before giving you a passionate kiss.

John:

John wanted to keep it simple but cute. Just like you he said. It was your birthday and he had ordered a cake with glazing saying '(y/n) Watson?'. After dinner he carried it out to you, a nervous smile on his face. You started crying and nodded your head so fast you almost hurt your neck.

John gave you a long kiss before taking out the ring he and Sherlock picked out for you. "I love you so much." You cried and hugged him.

"I love you too."

Moriarty:

He wanted to make this grand. And he did not fail to do so. He had an orchestra, lots of candles and flowers and the ring he had picked out was just..wow. He took your hand and got down on one knee.

"Will you (y/n) be my wife?" You made it look like you thought about it for a second but quickly nodded your head.

"Of course." He kissed your hand and place the ring on your finger. He got up and picked you up bridal style and kissed you roughly on the lips. "I love you darling." He said huskily. "I love you too babe."

Greg:
He, just like John, wanted to make it simple but classy. He took you to a fancy restaurant and asked the waiter to bring out the ring on a silver plate.

When you saw the ring you were shocked to say the least, but happy and thrilled at the same time.
Greg got down on one knee and looked deeply into your eyes.

"Will you give me the pleasure of becoming my wife?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"Yes." He sighed with relief and placed the ring on your finger and got up to kiss you. It was a sweet and meaningful kiss.

Mycroft:
He didn't want to make something special about it. Instead he asked you when you were about to go to sleep.

You got dressed into your pyjamas and laid down beside him. "Don't you think we should get married?" He asked out of the blue.
"I'd like that very much." He smiled down at you and kissed the top of your head before both of you fell asleep.