Moriarty (18+)

You pulled your foot up against his leg slowly and smiled innocently at him. He let out a growl like sound, his eyes watching you carefully. "Something wrong?" You teased as you popped the cherry into your mouth. 

"I want you. Now." He said with determination and leaned over the table to kiss you passionately. You immediately gave in and returned the kiss before pulling back, blushing bright red once you noticed the people staring. It was a high class restaurant and the people gave judging looks. "We should probably go." You suggested as you grabbed your purse. 

"Why leave when we can send them away?" Moriarty replied with a cheeky grin. Before he could explain himself he pulled up a gun and pulled the trigger, pointing up at the ceiling. People ran out, screaming hysterically while you and Jim remained put. 

"That was unnecessary." You wanted to be mad at him but once he pulled you back into the kiss you forgot all about it. Your arms went around his neck as he had his hands on your butt, pulling you even tighter. He bit your lip playfully, making you even more excited. In one move he removed the table cloth, along with everything on it, and laid you down on the table. You watched him closely as he took off his jacket and shirt, while you removed your dress. You could see that he wanted you as bad as you wanted him. 

His lips traveled from yours down to the top of your panties. With his teeth he managed to pull them down, teasing you with the slow pace and hot breaths along your thigh. Once he finally entered you, you let out a loud moan and held onto his torso. Though he always liked to tease you to the point that you almost came before you started he couldn't stop himself from starting of rough. 

The thrusts kept going quickly and hard. "I've been thinking of this all day." He confessed between moans and kissed you lustfully. "Pervert."

The table creaked and was about to break when you both came to your limits. You came first and soon after Jim joined you. "We should probably leave some tip for the damage." You said and looked up to see the visible bullet hole in the ceiling. 

"Perks of being a villain is that you don't even pay for the meal."

----

Thumb up, down?

Who would you like to be next?