Request 18. Inside joke. Part 1

Sherlock: 

Even since John grew that ridiculous mustache the two of you couldn't stop making fun of him for it. It had become a daily job of yours. "John, I mustache you a question." You started, already feeling John's glare stare holes through you. "Don't-"

"Are you sure you shouldn't shave it for later?" Sherlock grinned as he walked into the room, earning a death stare from John. "Not you too." Chuckling lightly Sherlock patted his shoulder. "I'd really love to stay and talk but I'm afraid that I truly mustache."

You smiled up at Sherlock before winking at John. "Me too. Have a fan-stache-tic day!" 

Let's just say that he didn't last three days before he shaved. 

John: 

After finding out that Sherlock knows very little to nothing about space you and John couldn't help but to tease him about it. 

"The rotation of the earth really makes my day." You grinned as you sat down in John's chair with a happy sigh. Sherlock looked at you with a confused face as if wondering where you were going with this. 

"You're as cool as space before it mattered." John chuckled at you as he handed you a cuppa and ruffled your hair, like he would when ever you'd say something cheesy like that. "Are you ganging up on me again?" Sherlock questioned accusingly. "You wan't me to expand it for you?" After seeing his the face he made neither of you could contain your laughter. 

"I don't get it."

-------

I just wanted to update and say thank you for 100 k on this book! Also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a supernatural preference book. Comment what your thoughts on that is.

Have a great day!