Request 5- Sherlock part 2

You screamed at Sherlock as you entered the hospital. "I don't want to do this!" Sherlock took your hand in his and smiled comforting at you. "You can do it honey. Just breath." He said calmly. Though it did the opposite for you, seeing him so calm suddenly made you angry. "Don't tell me what to do!" 

You were taken into a room and laid down on the hospital bed, panting and sweating. "Bloody hell!" You screamed and glared at Sherlock, who still held your hand closely. "I'm right here." He told you and looked at John with worry, he was scared to death but tried his best not to show it. He knew it would only make you scared too. 

John and Miss Hudson were there with you. Both very surprised over how calm Sherlock was. "That's it (Y/N). Just push." Miss Hudson said excitedly and stood by your side, brushing away some hair from your face and drying up some sweat on your forehead. "You're doing great." Sherlock smiled proudly at you and kissed your cheek. 

"One last push." The midwife said. "I can't. I'm too tired." You said quietly and sighed, a tear falling down your cheek. "(Y/N) you can do this. Push." You nodded at Sherlock and squeezed his hand tightly, making him grimace, but he said nothing. You let out another scream before the sound of crying interrupted you. 

"You did it." Sherlock breathed and kissed your lips sweetly before turning his attention to the crying baby. "You have a beautiful, healthy baby girl." The midwife said and cleaned your daughter before handing her to Sherlock. His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he grinned at her, kissing her forehead lovingly. At that moment he just knew that he would be a great father. He forgot why he ever questioned if he'd be a good parent or not. With you by his side he knew he could do anything. 

"She's perfect." You said and smiled at the two of them. "Just like you."