Game Night

(Virgil's POV)

I crossed my arms and tried not to laugh as Roman and Patton attempted, attempted I repeat, to set up the gaming system. "You're doing great at this," Deceit hissed from a corner. "Shush it!" Roman exclaimed. "Language, kiddo!" Patton scolded. Roman murmured something similar to, 'Sorry, Pat," and continued trying to set up the game. "Loooggggaaaaannnnn," Patton whined after a while of trying, and failing, to set up the system. Said logical side came in at that moment with a book in his hands. "Whatcha reading, Nerd?" Roman asked. "A book," Logan replied sarcastically. "No, I would've never known," Deceit said, laying upside down on a chair in the corner.

"What is it, Patton?" Logan asked, closing his book, ignoring Roman and Deceit, and walking over to where Patton and Roman were crouching. "Set up this game, pwease?" Patton begged, holding out the mess of wires and box to him. Logan's eyes widened and he took a sharp intake. Roman and Patton looked at him curiously while I chuckled. "Thomas!" Logan called, snapping his fingers. Thomas appeared in the mind and looked angrily at Logan. "Well, my sides need me, see you later, Leo," He finished, hanging up. "Yes?" Our host asked, clearly aggravated. "Help me help them," Logan answered, pointing towards the two sides who made up the right side of the brain. Thomas nodded and they got to work untangling the cords.

I sat scrolling on my Tumblr and ignoring the outside world. Normal. What wasn't normal, was that Princey laid his head in my lap. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked up at me. The room wasn't loud, but wasn't too quiet, either. "What?" He asked. "This isn't normal," I commented, motioning to us. "No," He said, closing his eyes, "But I like it, don't you?" I felt my face heat up as I looked back at my phone and shrugged. "You didn't deny it," He teased. "I didn't say I like it, either," I snapped. "Whoa, whoa, calm down there, Hot Topic," He said slowly, opening his eyes and holding his hands up.

We went silent after that, neither of us moving. I started absentmindedly playing with his hair. I realized what I was doing a little while after I started, but I felt him sinking into the touch, and didn't want to stop. I put my phone down eventually and just sat there, enjoying his warmth. He laced his fingers and the fingers of my other hand together. We both knew what was going on, but we wanted to continue. He opened his eyes and watched as Deceit helped Logan and Thomas with the gaming system. I looked over and blushed as I saw Patton fanboying over us. I looked back down at Roman and saw him gazing at me. "Hey Princey," I said quietly. He snapped back into reality and blushed as he realized he'd been caught.

"C-could I talk to you for a minute.... in private?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure," I said calmly, although I was freaking out on the inside. We got up and walked to his room. When we walked in, he shut the door behind us and pinned me against the wall. He looked down at my lips, and then looked me in the eyes, asking if it was ok. I nodded and he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back with the same amount of love. I mulled up all  the romantic feelings I'd felt for him since we met and kissed him. The kiss quickly became heated. My arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist.

When we absolutely needed air, we broke apart, panting. When we stopped, we looked each other in the eye and laughed like children. "Wow," I breathed. "Wow," He repeated, dazed. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "All those princes and princesses must be lucky," I joked. He chuckled. "That was actually my first real kiss," He said, smiling. "Seriously?" I asked. "Seriously," He confirmed. "Well, you're a hell of a good kisser for that to be your first," I said. He chuckled and said, "You weren't too bad, yourself." I smirked and latched onto him tighter. "That was nothing," I whispered.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, my head on his chest and his chin resting on my head, our arms around each other. "Prinxiety!" Thomas called, bringing us back to reality. We blushed as we separated and walked towards the living room together. Everyone squealed when we walked in and we only then realized we were still holding hands and our hair was still messy. We both blushed and looked away as Patton started snapping pictures.

792 Words

A/N: How's the first chapter? Hope you liked it, if you want to request anything, comment below!

Bye My lil' Bear Cubbies
     -Bearlover