Epilogue

'CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V.'

I'm worried about Domn.

I know I should hate Domn because he's my ex boyfriend but I can't.

(( FLASHBACK ))

We were happy at the academy, always laughing and everything, I became Noviis and he became a Dhampir captain.

When Ella Castille came it was all blurred.

He liked her, I liked her too. She's very warm and kind and she's my bestfriend, until she fell inlove with Domn and Domn did the same.

He broke up with me and after 1 week him and Ella were a thing, and I decided to leave the academy with my brother Nathan.

After three years, Janeia showed up and she turned a vampire two years earlier and then with the trouble Janny cost I came back to the academy.

(( END OF FLASHBACK ))

I admit, I still have little teeny tiny feelings for him but if you ask me, I wouldn't want him back as my boyfriend.

Nathan my brother has is own high maintenance bitch girlfriend-Olivia and trust me, she's not my ideal girlfriend if I were Nathan

Nathan and Janeia-Friends with fucking deep intense benefits, they like have sex and kiss but they're not a real thing-creepy right?

.....

I walked outside the academy to visit Janeia's tumb but when I was walking towards it some girl was standing right infront of the tumb

I grabbed her shoulders and maked her faced towards me.

I gasped when I saw who I was staring and I took a step back

"J-Janeia? Y-you're a-a-alive?"

She looked back after a few moments and her faced changed and she left running away.

I froze with my face in shock, to begin with she's already dead and plus I'm standing infront of her tumb.

I ran as fast as I can back to the academy with my heart beated fast.

"I NEED HELP!" I shouted "HELP ME DIG IN THE COFFIN OF THE PRINCESS!"

Domn was looking at me suspiciously

After convincing a few people we dug up the soil that was covering the coffin.

After two hours we managed to get the coffin out of the soil.

"Open it." I said

They did what I say and we were surprised of what we see. NOTHING!

Nothing but white cloth, there's no sign ok Janeia.

She's-gone!