[10] New or Old me?

Thank you to Leigh, Annika and Anne ❤️

-

I walked around the hallway smiling, people kept on staring at me, I don't even know why and then all of a sudden I saw a poster says "Princess Janiea, hooking up on two boys? What a slut! - Headline by Christian Ellington" He crossed the red line, that asshole! Who does he think he is? Ugh.

I found that stupid asshole and I found him sitting with his friends and guess what a girl sat in his dick, Jerk ass!

I walked violently towards him and slapped him, the girl was about to slap me but I slapped her first and she stood up.

"What the fvck Janeia?!"

"Are you forgetting something? Princess!!"

"What the fvck Princess Bitch?"

"You leave my life alone or else."

"Or else what?"

So I did a little fire magic and he water magic it

"Good one." He said

"I'm sorry, that wasn't my good one."

So I gave him my feeling powers. With just staring at his eyes and thinking of what will I do with him, And he begged me to stop. 10 more seconds. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 and done.

"I'm sorry jan-, I mean Princess Janeia"

"Still. Not. Forgiven."

"How can you forgive me?"

"Rip all those posters and make one for yourself, if I don't see one tomorrow, I'll do the same thing. But harder!"

I walked away, glad he's on my side now, Christian is very nice once you get to know him really, but when he met Gemma, god he change big time, I don't know what Gemma did, maybe she's gifted

Speaking of being gifted, Wow. I can do fire, water, earth and air magic and I'm also a gifted one. I'm surprised because I've read these things before in books but I didn't know it's certainly true.

My mind got deeper and deeper as I walked away from Christian and asked questions about my insecurity in life.

'Why am I ugly?'

'Why do people spread hate on me?'

'Am I even born to be a royal?'

'Why can't I just go back in being a human?'

Suddenly for this moment, I didn't wanted to be a vampire anymore. I know my whole life I've been dreaming to be a blood sucking creep that looks like a human.

I think I'm regretting this. I'm regretting all of this!

This is not exactly what I've been imagining since when I was young, It's totally different from all of the dreams I dreamt and all of the things I've been imagined.

I'm miss Domn and Ella. so much. I miss them both, but what of they don't like the new me? The fighter, and they liked the crier. I can't let that happen and besides they lied to me.

But seriously I miss them, I want to be with them.

I miss Domn, I miss my brother. I miss his voice, I miss corny jokes, I miss his goodnights's, I miss him.

I miss Ella, I miss my Bestfriend, I miss her laugh, I miss her lovely singing voice, I miss her insecurity, I just miss her.

It just pops up in my head that, 'Why did they lie to me?' or 'Why didn't they just told the truth in the human world?' I'm still angry about that but I miss them both so much.

But I left them as the old Janeia, the crybaby and shy one, but I'll enter ask the fierce and confident one.

I was once week, I never came out of my shell, I rarely stood up for myself and I was weak. I'm the shy girl who never opens up except to Domn, Dad and Ella.

It's not Akward I just think it's a little weird that I feel a little caterpillar and then transformed in a very beautiful butterfly.

See, it's really weird. Can't talk about it.

I miss my old life, I miss the Janeia Hathaway that only dreams to be a vampire and lived a normal life.

Of only I can transform myself into a human again, but dad would be dissapointed.