[2] The Academy

I woke up. Still dizzy and didn't know what to do. I don't know what place this is, I've never been here before. It was foggy and there was a gate in front of me. It says 'Vampblood Academy' I budged it open but it's still locked, as I figure out a way to the get someone grabbed me. I yelled for help but no one was there. They became two and started attacking me.

They have these really red eyes, they have pale white skin and very sharp teeth or fangs. I knew the moment I saw them They're vampires. I still yelled for help and this time some sharp triangle thing hit the vampire holding me in his neck, I got the chance and ran away.

I saw this one boy grabbing that triangle thing and tosses it to the vampires. One of the vampires got,their weapon and got lucky. They hit that guy in the shoulder but he didn't say or do anything. He didn't react to the pain. What?! is he numb?

Finally he had this sharp silver steak and he tossed it to the other vampire and he was killed. While the other vampire is flashed with some uv ray light and still killed by that silver steak. The vampires are dead.

I showed myself, I was a bit scared that he may be also a vampire but I thanked him otherwise.

"You saved me."

"Yeah, wasn't it obivious?"

"Um yeah. Thank you so much, I owe you my life."

"Thanks but no thanks."

"Oh, ok. Hi! I'm Janeia Hathaway" I said as pulled my hand for a shake

"Steven Dmitri." He said as he shook my hand and paused "Wait your Hathaway?

"Yes. I'am."

"Sister of Domn Hathaway'

"Uh, yes, why?"

"Nothing."

"What are these vampires doing here?"

"Those vampires? They aren't normal vampires."

"What do you mean?"

"The vampires you saw were Strigois."

"Strigois? I'm sorry."

"Strigois are the bad vampires. Evil bloodsuckers only come and attack at night. Daylight and sun kills them. They're your worst vampires nightmares.

"What will happen if they bit you"

"You'll turn into one of them, Your lucky if they just rip you apart."

"Ok. I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere."

Steven Dmitri. He has these grey eyes which is so cute. Little bit of a curled hair. He's wearing a jeans and black shirt. He has these bandanas in his head. He's really cute. He's really good at fighting too..

........

The gate opened and I saw my dad.

"Dad?!" I shrieked.

"My darling."

"Dad, I don't understand, Why are we here and how did you escape the mental institution?"

"Were vampires"

"What?! Your joking. This is a prank."

"It isn't." Dmitri said

"After all these years. I finally became a vampire."

"Darling, come inside."

We went inside and I saw this guy he's hot, sexy, very handsome and good looking. I never seen anyone like him before. He's wearing black leather jeans, vans shoes, white shirt and black leather jacket. He came close to us.