[24] Save

'DOMN'S P.O.V.'

Fuck, Why does Janeia always get into trouble? What does she do, was she cursed or something, anyways even though I'm mad at her, I'll still save her.

"Domn, what are we going to do?" Ella panicked
"Just trust me" I kissed her in the forehead
"What's happening here?" Eric came
"Eric!" Ella shrieked
"Why are you guys out here?"
"Eric I have to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"Janeia's been kidnapped"
"By who?"
"A Strigoi" Domn cut in "We need your help."
"Anything for Janeia, I'll get the rest if the team"

He ran back to the academy, God damn this is going to be a hard one, especially a Strigoi attack, Damn Janeia!

We went back to the the academy and geared up, We had our guns, silver steak and uv ray lights min lights and then we're done.

Were like the bad boys with one girl. Me, Ella, John, Eric, Steven, Christian and Jacob and yes, Jacob is a Noviis.

We headed the to the Strigoi coven, And damn I was scared for the first time in my life, fuck. I didn't know what to do and I'm afraid that one of us will turn to Strigoi.

We arrived at the mountain, were the Strigoi coven is located, It's dark and mysterious, not light can be found, just pitch black, blood and death.

As we walked towards their coven, the heat disappears, The cold air splashes to my face and darkness prevails.

I stepped another feet, and there they was.i can see them one by one, paleness covering their skin and blood next to their lips, their eyes are very red.

As they attacked, we struggled and risked our own lives just for one, we were thrusting, killing and catching breathes at the same time.

These strigois aren't a joke, they can kill us with a flash, they can rip us a part with their very sharp teeth.

I can see them weakening, catching more and more air. We are suffocating, The Strigoi oxygen is very different from mirois and dhampirs oxygen.

I can't stand this anymore, Ella suddenly swoop her uv ray light and flashed to the strigois, as she holds the light we kill the strigois until they were none.

We all catched our breathes and laughed.

"Wow, What a fight" Jacob said
"We still have to find Janeia." I looked serious
"Ok ok ok." Ella replied

After we walked and walked we finally found Janeia, tied up in a chair, his month covered with a cloth and had blood all over her clothes.

Here eyes was closed and her head was down, she's so strong, she never gives up, wow, she survived.

"Janeia!" I shouted and I ran towards her

We all ran towards her, we untied the ropes that was keeping her form sitting and we removed the cloth wrapped around her mouth.

Her eyes was closed, and she's here in my arms, I kept on shaking her but she wasn't waking up.

"Let me try" Ella said

Ella slapped Janeia in the cheek. HARD, And good thing she woke up because if she didn't I could have thought she was dead.

"What the? Guys?! What are you doing here" She shrieked
"We came to rescue the damsel in the stress." Christian answered, She laughed
"We got to go before the strigois attacked us again." I said
"Yeah we should"