[6] Payback

*JANEIA'S P.O.V.*

I can't believe that my bestfriend is my ex asshole boyfriend. I just can't go through with this, this is just to much. First Domn and Ella, Second him, Third the coronation. I have so much going on my life now, I can't handle it I'm only a person but first have to deal with that asshole jerk. It's my biggest problem.

I went to the clinic to check on John, I miss him so much. Wait, just to be clear I don't have feelings for him I just feel comfortable when I'm with him, I feel safe around him and he's the only one I can count on,

It's hard to trust people these days, it's like they have a two sided face, when your around they're nice they you, but when you turn around what assholes!

Domn and Ella didn't even say they were dating and they were already a couple. Ugh! It's so disgusting! Domn, he's my brother I could always trust him but what they did was totally unacceptable! Ella, she's my Bestfriend and I never hid anything from her.

Steven, I thought he's the one I can trust because he's the one who saved me from Strigois and I have a bond with him.

Well, I guess not. Everything is uncertain.

"John!" I greeted with a smile

"Janeia!"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good" he paused "Your brother came"

"And?" I said while opening the chocolate

"H-he asked about you."

"Wow, I never thought he cared" I said as I chewed the chocolate

"He does"

"Nope, not according to my dictionary"

"Why not?"

"As far as I can remember he and Ella lied to me"

"Can't you forgive him?"

"I don't know, he hurt you and lied to me, should I?

"It's up to you"

"Thanks John" I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek "I'll just do something." and then I left.

I'm planning something big before I can forgive, payback is my solution. I'm doing it to Steven later at night when he's asleep. I'm sure he'll be surprised of what I'll do.

......

I can't break his heart because I still love him and I don't know if he still haves feelings for me, so I can't do that, instead I'll just play a dirty little prank.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I was spying on him so that if the plan works terrible I'll get to laugh my heart out.

I saw him waking up, yawning. He's still so cute, I slapped myself, ugh what am I thinking? but he's still so cute.

He was wearing a fit top and like jersey shorts and his hair was so messy, but he look really cute and handsome. I stared at him even more, i didn't really noticed that he looked back at me.

Sh*t, Why do my feelings have to ruin everything?! Oh crap he's coming, what do I do?

I just hid in the bushes

The next thing I knew is he fell for my prank, he had chocolate fall all over him, in his clothes, face and everything. I laughed and ran I away

I got back to the clinic and looked for John, and there he was, he was discharged.

I grabbed his arms and puts it in mine.

"Hey guess what!" I said

"You played a trick on Steven didn't you."

"Uhmmm... No."

"Yes you did."

"How did you knew?"

"You said to guess, and that was my guess"

"B-but it was the right- ugh."

We laughed and talked as we reached my bunk.

"That was really brave of you Janeia"

"That's it? only brave?"

"What do you want me to say? That your intelligent and I should have followed your footsteps because your a damn Moroi?"

"Yeah." I said with a smile "I want you to say all of those things"

"Ok bye Janeia"

I pouted and wrestled him, but he won.

"How did you do that? I almost had you!"

"Well probably I'm a Dhampir."

"Oh yeah, speaking of Dhampirs, why cant I see a girl one?"

"We don't have one."

"Why?"

"We have female Noviis' but we don't make them a Dhampir because we don't want to lose a female Moroi. Actually Ella is a Noviis."

"Ugh, Strigoi should kill her."

"I'm afraid she killed six strigois already."

"Wow. How many did you kill?"

"See these tattoos?"

"Uh-hu?!"

"Well these counts as how many strigois you've killed."

"Wow."

He has tons of tattoos especially in his arms but he's still gorgeous.

I wonder how's Steven doing? Is he alright?