[47] Battle

- JANEIA'S P.O.V. -

Morning. I'm afraid. The Volturi is dangerous, no one can defeat them.

I already told the others that they're already coming for us, first they laughed and told me I was joking but after that I didn't smile and their laugh turned to frowns.

We were here outside the gates of the academy, waiting for to come but still no one appeared, no one attacked and we didn't saw a single shadow.

We didn't expect a thing. We didn't expect a suddenly attack.

One Strigoi came after another. We couldn't stop it, my on my worry if we get killed, the Volturi planned this, there's no way out of this.

But I thought the Strigoi was afraid of me? How come they are attacking me?

'DOMN'S P.O.V.'

Strigoi attack, this isn't good. Were in so much trouble. They came after one another their is so much pressure

I thrusted left and right, up and down to kill as many as possible, but they're unstoppable.

Something's not right, not many strigois attack as this too much, and why do the Volturi wants to kill us? They just left the academy and they didn't get killed but now there trying their best to see our blood flowing?

The Strigoi blood dripping from the steak, pure dark red blood in my face and in my hands.

I threw my steak to the last strigoi standing. It hit her in the back heart.

I felt a black paint in my arm coming, and there it was, it was like a broken heart.

No Strigoi was standing anymore. Ella came close to the last Strigoi I killed and she cried, I came towards them as well until I realized, she wasn't a Strigoi it was Janeia.

Tears started to flow down my faces and all of us was standing her cold dead body, blood dripping from her back and mouth.

I held her head and kissed her forehead over and over again.

"Jacob!"

"Domn I-"

"Heal her."

"But-"

"HEAL HER!"

He placed his hands to her wound.

"Why won't she wake up?"

"Domn, she's already dead, I'm sorry, I can't heal her anymore."

He tried but he can't, this is my fault, I'm the reason why this happened. I can't forgive myself, I just can't.

I hugged her dead body like she was still alive, memories flash backed and spin in my head.

She's-dead.