[21] Coronation

Its time. It's time to put my crown on my head. Its time to say my speech. Its time to rule all the Morois. It's time for the ceremony to begin.

I'm so nervous, and the priest is making me more nervous he's talking about non sense blah blah, he's talking about the history about the Hathaway's, wow. how exciting.

ok he's mentioning my name now, oh my god, what should I do? should I stand up now, oh yeah I should stand up. omg i don't freaking remember a thing about my rehearsals.

ok i think this is the part where i go for a speech, oh no my friends and family goes for a speech. wow, I can't hear a bunch load of fucking boring messages for me, oh wait ella doesn't give fucked up speeches.

first up, Jacob Dragomir, the third guy I met here and when I meet him, we always bump into each other's heads. So weird.

"Hey Janeia." He smiled "Well, we first met when she was running away from someone and she bumped into me, and up until know this is the first time we see each other not bumping our heads." The crowd laughed. "So yeah, I think she's really great and has a lot of thing running in her head but after all the thesis I've been reading about Janeia Hathaway herself when she's still in the human world, actually she never changed. she's still that bubbly, cute, naughty and loving normal Janeia but with the red eyes though."

I smiled, wow. he's so nice, I can't believe his thoughts about me is like that,

........

After several speeches were given by John, Christian, Ella, Domn, Steven and other people I forgot, it's time to put on my crown.

I stood up again and proceeded to the stage, I bowed my head and there goes my crown, As I held a round something and like a candle shaped stick, i faced the crowed and waited for the priest to finish

And he finished, finally and what do I do now? I placed me in like a royal chair like everybody on the throne sits on, in the movies or even in reality i don't know.

The last person who will give his speech, is of course my dad, he looked very proud of me indeed, I'm reading his mind and he says "good job princess" im speechless.

But as the time goes by, darkness prevails, strigois attack, mirois are killed by one of them or even worse, mirois are turned by one them by this time.

As my dad grabbed the mic, windows started to crack, the doors started to fall and people started screaming and running, here I'am still in the seat, who doesn't know a thing to do.

As I faced my dad i saw a strigoi grabbed him, came close to him, and turned into one of them, I shouted and cried as I looked at my dad transforming slowly into an evil bloodsucker.

His eyes turned extremely red, his skin was turned into plane white, his body straightening up, his miroi veins starting to be filled with a Strigoi blood until he's a complete one.

He came closer to me, I stood up and stepped back until I was cornered I closed my eyes and waited for him to bite me, but it never came, I opened my eyes and saw Domn, John, Jacob, Ella, Steven and Christian fighting all of them.

With the numbers of the strigois attacked it suddenly turned to 7 more, it's already one on one but my dad still came I saw a silver knife and used wind powers to get it.

As my dad came closer, he had his chance to bite me but fortunately I thrust the silver knife on his back and he fell over, making the knife go through his whole body.

The strigois are gone, I was freezing, crying and shocked, I kneeled and tears started to drop like a waterfall, as I see my Miroi dad turned to a Strigoi and was killed by me.

"DAD!!" I shrieked while I cry.

Something black appeared on my hand and symbolizes that I killed a strigoi, means it was a tattoo.

"No, no, no" I kept on crying "I didn't kill dad no, no, no." I said crying as I tried to erase the tattoo.

As my dad bleeded and bleeded, I tried to use my heeling powers but I can't heal him because let's say it, he's really dead. My dad gone forever.

My white dress turned into a red one because of the blood traveling all over, he's dead, I killed him, I killed my father.

I collapsed down and hit my head, I closed my eyes and hoped for his life back, but sadly he isn't.