[27] The Plan

- JANEIA'S P.O.V. -

My whole life is planned out.

I have a secret. Their is something they don't know about me, about the strigois, about dad.

What they don't know is, it was all a plan, before the coronation my dad turned himself Strigoi already.

He choose to turn Strigoi because he wanted to get rid of the shaking, the cuts and the itching because he used to much of his powers.

I'm not nervous because of Steven either, because he's having problems with our bond, it's slowly disappeared.

.......

My while life after my coronation is planned out, All my problem is if it doesn't go the way it should be, but so far it did.

THE CORONATION-Nobody will kill a single Miroi and nobody will hurt me. The guy I killed was another Strigoi, it wasn't dad at all.

KIDNAPPING ME-They tied me up and looked like I was kidnapped, And then Ella will be kidnaped and Domn will find out about the history.

So far I managed to faked the coronation and the kidnap thingy to make it look real.

.......

ABOUT THE STRIGOIS

They worship me and my dad, They couldn't resist us, they're afraid of us beaches once we use our powers on them, they'll die.

They never broke any rule my dad arranged, they never threatened to kill us, they treat us part of the Strigoi coven.

My dad wanted me to become a strigoi but I don't want to, and He can't force me, after all my dad is afraid of me too.

Seems like were the villain but my dad wants our family to become Strigoi, even my dad has a plan for Domn.

.......

I like the point were this is going, I can be the queen and strigois have much more respect for me than the mirois.

I know I became a control freak but I can't help agree to my father, he wants me to be happy and I guess the only way to do that is if I follow him.

Im happy where Iam right now, the Strigoi coven, even though I still live in the academy my home is the Strigoi coven

Nobody ever knows this secret except for my family-the strigois.