[26] Competition

(( STILL DOMN'S P.OV. ))

I didn't see the sign of Ella in the strigoi coven anywhere, I even found my new problem- why are the Hathaway's in the Strigoi history?

I decided to get some help and go back to the academy and required some help with best dhamps and noviises.

As I entered the guardian section in the academy, I saw Ella and all the other gang members including Janeia.

It's weird. Janeia isn't even a a Dhampir nor a Noviis, but she's a member if this gang, she's the only Miroi different.

"How did Ella get here?"

"I got saved by Steven." Ella replied

"Steven?" I glared at him.

"Yeah why what's wrong?"

"Uh-nothing."

I walked towards Steven, -Ugh. Fuck him.

"Thanks bro!"

"No problem."

I turned around and rolled my eyes, Damn, he's my competition, But I don't have to worry he's Janeia's boyfriend so why should I bother? Right?

As for a Noviis he's good, but he would never fit to be a Dhampir. He's good at fighting and yes he's speed is nice but thts isn't good enough to be a dhamp.

I'm criticizing him, I hate him, because of Ella.

Yes. I know how to accept my lost and the rule of dhamp is to be a sport but how can be a sport of his fucking stepping on my personality.

I'm afraid that Ella might fall for him, And I'm certainly afraid he will he the reason of me and Ella's break up, No way! he's a not a valid reason.

"Hey, you alright?" Ella asked.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm good."

"You-sure?"

"Yes."

"Is something bothering you?"

"No, No. Not at all."

"Well you seem like you pissed."

"No, I'm not."

"Ok."

I kissed her, like a longggggg kiss.

I saw Steven staring at me, at Ella, at us. He glared at me, I smirked.

He must be jealous, but I thought she likes Janeia?!

What the fuck is happening to the world?

One. Where's Ella? CHECK!

Two. Why are the Hathaway's in the history of the Strigois? --

Three. What's up with Steven? --

I'm in a fucked up situation.