[14] Close Once Again

I was really feeling bad about Steven. Stupid one way bond! If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't feel pain, I'm the worse person ever!

I looked for him and saw him in the bench, Thank you Steven Vision!

"Steven!"

"Hey." He said with a smile

"Look, I'm sorry for the whole pain thing, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't experience it."

"It's ok."

"Really?"

"Yeah and I like having a bond with you"

"Why? So you can spy on me?"

"Probably that, but no."

"Aww. Why?"

"I like seeing you everyday. Your face, eyes, nose, lips, your everything."

"So you still haven't seen me go to the bathroom?"

"Unfortunately no."

I hit him the head.

"Ow! What did you do that for?"

"Well you said 'unfortunately' so that means you want me to see naked or something like that."

"Ok, you got me."

We both laughed.

........

After walking around the quadrangle laughing and laughing, I on the other hand got so serous, I mean dead serious!

"Um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything"

"What did Gemma had that I don't."

For your information: Gemma was the girl Steven liked, and for that reason he dumped me and yeah left me.

"I don't know actually, I think I got you both confused and I think I was blinded by her beauty, but that doesn't mean your ugly."

"Oh, don't lie. It obviously is!"

"No you aren't" He said and touched my skin.

"Why are you don't this?"

"I want to repay every kindness you did, every love that you gave."

"I think it's too late."

"Nothing is too late Janeia!"

"We can be friends Steven, but we can't be together anymore."

"But-"

"No buts, everything was meant to happen. Maybe you and Gemma will fall in live for each other and migrate to Paris."

"Like that will happen."

"Yes it will, your handsome you know!"

"Wait can you repeat that? I didn't hear it."

"Liar!"

We both laughed. I'm so happy that we are now friends, and yes, I still love him but he like a someone back that ill never be as pretty as her. I sighed

Life's a bitch. I'm still hoping that we will be together again, but he needs to do an effort, he can't just say 'hey let's get back together' and I'll answer him. No!

Everything needs to paid off with hardwork!

I guess he needs to learn that lesson and someday his wish will be granted with Gemma.

Gemma better treat him right or else, oh yeah I still have to take care of that bitch.