[17] No More Drama

*THE NEXT DAY

I'm missing Ella, and Domn. I miss those two barnacle heads. I miss my bestfriend and I miss my brother.

I know they lied to me but, who cares? I did a little lie to them anyways. Ok I think I over acted when Domn was kissing Ella, I mean in the human world I want them to be together, for like a couple.

But....

When I became a vampire, I just didn't want them to be together anymore, wired right? Well I guess it's the pressure too, I mean you wouldn't be shocked if your brother and Bestfriend makes out?

And you would be shocked of course!

But I can't stand not being with them, I couldn't stand having a life with those two, I maybe the most sarcastic person ever. Wow!

I walked out of my room, and looked for Domn's, I knocked and came in. Instead of seeing my brother. I saw Ella.

"Janeia, surprised to see you here." Ella looked shocked

"Well, I guess you'll be surprised even more later, So? Where's Domn?"

"Showering."

We laughed.

"Hey did you really have sex though?"

"Of course not!"

"Don't lie, it's not your thing!"

"Well yes we did-"

I shrieked.

"Ssshhhh."

"Sorry sorry, well?"

"Well, when you came here mad at us, we just kissed."

"But why are you naked on top?"

"Well, we almost did, but I refused."

"Awww. But you said you did have-"

"Yes we did."

"OHMYGOD. HOW WAS IT?"

"Girl talk." Domn cut in.

Oh my gosh, he was only wearing a towel to cover up his private thing

"Domn!" I said.

"Hey baby sister! What are you doing here?"

"I'm surprised to see her here too."

"Well, I was reaching through my mind, and I thought 'hey I miss Domn and Ella.' So here I'am"

"Aren't you mad at us?" Domn said

"Nope. Not anymore, I need to be mature, and why would I even be a wreck to your relationship, I'm just a sister and I'm just a bestfriend"

"Thanks Janeai, I love you"

"What? You can say I love you straight to my sister, but not to his brother. Oh come on!"

I stick my tongue out, while hugging Ella.

"Yeah let's all forget about Domn." He pouted

"Yeah ok." Ella teased.

I hugged Domn, and the towel lost it's grip, and before you know it, there was no cover, so yeah Domn's private thing is showing off.

"Oh god!" Ella shrieked.

"Um I think I have to wait outside."

I walked out and grabbed Ella. We both laughed

"Your brother's a weirdo!"

"Well your boyfriend is a idiot!"

We laughed again, ang hugged each other. I guess the old Janeia is back.