[22] Judged & Critisize

I worked up, very dizzy in my room. I shook my head and my vision started to clear up. I saw John, Christian and Jacob, where's Steven, Domn and Ella?

"Wow, I'm surprised you even care about me Mr. Christian Ellington"

"Well, I do." He said with a smile

"I'm, sorry about your dad."

As Christian mentioned my dad, tears started to escape my eyes, my heart beated slowly, the memories flashbacked in my brain, What a tragedy.

I left my bunk and knocked at Domn's door, nobody answered, I knocked again, and again, and again and he finally open the door.

"What?!"

"I-I'm sorry, am I bothering you?"

"You're bothering our family"

"W-what are you saying Domn?"

"You killed dad."

I was shocked by what he said, did he not know I used it for self defense?

"I d-defend-d my-myself."

"You stabbed him with a silver steak"

"I did that to protect me"

"You still killed him"

"Are you losing your mind?"

"No"

"Your angry that I killed him-"

"Yes"

"That's not my point!"

"What is 'your point?'"

"I only did that to avoid the bite, to avoid him from turning me into a Strigoi."

"See that tattoo?!" He held my hand "that is the proof you killed dad, I'll never forgive you."

He shut the door, I cannot believe him, doesn't he understand I used that for self defense? I mean he has lots of tattoos in his body, he killed maybe numbers of Strigoi, I killed only one and IT WAS FOR SELF DEFENSE.

I can tell everyone is staring and whispering about me, about how I killed dad, oh god can they not understand English? Can they not understand I just defended myself?

God people can be so annoying, once they heard a thing about you, they judge and laugh at you, how rude of some people right? I mean if somebody will do the same thing to them they'll get mad.

"Well I guess someone killed her father" Gemma walked up to me.

"Don't start Gemma"

"Or wha-"

I slapped her.

"How dar-"

I slapped her one more time, and left

See what I mean, they don't understand the explanation 'JUST FOR SELF DEFENSE' but for real though, they have every right to be mad at me.

I killed my dad. BY FORCE, it wasn't an accident, it was all in my head to kill him, i didn't realize it clearly killed him.

Oh god, I'm screwed.