[37] How To Be A Dhampir

"Let's start right now, No more distractions." John said

"What are we going to do?" I asked

"Just go with the flow." Charlotte winked

I rolled my eyes.

We're fighting ups and downs, Doing trainings and every thing, they're trying to make me a ducking dhamp, it's seems easy but its hard.

I want to be a dhamp, I'm dying to but the problem is, Domn wouldn't let me and they think I'm not ready for it because I'm weak.

Well it's time for me, to prove that they're wrong, and I'm fucking right to be what I want to be for starters.

I'm not desperate, I'm not high but I'm sure that I'm strong and powerful, if strigois feared me, mirois will as well, especially humans.

If they I'm nothing, I'll think they're nothing as well, if they treat me like crap, I'll treat them like trash. It isn't easy to be treated as joke but it's easy to treat them the same.

Being a Dhampir is a serious Bussiness, you may know how to look fierce and black but if you don't know to protect yourself-your dead!

I'm serious! Hold a gun, knife, or even any weapon and you don't know how to use it, you'll die again ill repeat-YOULL DIE!

"Here is life and death." John threw a silver steak at the ground

I gasped.

"Don't be afraid of it, besides the sun, the steak is your only friend"

"Let's go!" I grabbed the steak.

We fought, using the steak. I admit I was scared, who knows what he can do? And worse. Who know what I can do?

After that I lost.

"Again." I demanded

We thrusted again for another fight, after that I won.

"Good." He said.

I'm trying my best to be a Noviis, I want to fight and I will.

"Nice skills." Jacob winked.

"Thanks." I smiled :)

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm great."

"You miss your brother don't you?" Christian pooped in.

"Yes." Tears flowed down my face

"Cheer up" Jacob hugged me

"Hey I thought you were a dhamp? Dhampirs don't cry for worthless people like him Janny, he's not acting like your brother, so why should you miss him?" Charlotte said

"I guess your right" Christian wiped my tears.

Charlotte is right! They're not worth a single teardrop, they treat me like shit but they don't know who they're picking at.