[8] Tease

I prepared myself for this. I have many shots to try but I want it to be perfect the first time.

I gave my all for my looks and thought about my attitude straight. I'll still be the old Janeia that everyone knows but I'll be a monster that nobody expects coming.

I wore my make up like light green eye shadow, mascara and very red lipstick. My clothes were a summer dress a white top and floral skirt with a peach belt worn with 4inch dirty white high heels.

When I got out of the bunk, everyone stared and I guess at the same time schoked, I guess the old Janeia never dressed up like this.

I guess the old Janeia was always looked problematic, shy, laughable and torn apart and I guess the Janeia they're staring at is beautiful, confident, afraid of and completely diffrent.

I smiled. gladly! It's about time they notice me, and it's about time to do my payback.

I'm doing this one way or another, even though if this means war.

They have no right to do this to me anyways, I'm like them too and besides I'm a fucking Princess.

They have no right to laugh at me, bully me, and to treat me like crap!

They need to respect and be scared of me.

I know I'm turing into a complete bitch right now but, I'm enjoying this from the start.

I knocked at John's door, and it opened.

"Wow, you look different."

"Well, I should be!"

"Why don't you like yourself?"

"No I don't, and I'm just doing this for a rebound."

"Rebound again?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?

"Well you have a Dhampir who will protect you." He said as he help my hand.

"Well yeah but i-"

"Your the cautious and I'm the wreckless remember?"

"I think you've already bleeded yourself for that, it's my turn to save my own ass."

....

We got to class and the teacher is talking about non sense blah blah.

"So as we go to- Gemma! I think its not the time for passing on notes."

"Oh, no Mr. Winston please don't read this note out loud. I beg of you" she stressed the

words.

Gemma Bash. (Eleanor Calder) A total melt down. She's a slut! I never liked her when I find out that she's one of attention seeker haters and she's not even a royal, I don't know why she hates me so much I just want to be everyone's one of a kind friend and I don't like to be treated like a royal, I guess she really thought it was literal.

Mr. Winston grabbed the paper using air magic and read it out loud

"So, Princess Janeia is back huh? Well to bad because we are having fun without her."

I cutted in "Mr. Winston your being used as a tool to express Gemma's sarcastic-ness."

"Are you calling me a tool?"

"If she's not I will" John said

"What was that Ozera?" He paused "So now I'm curious."

He continued to read the words out loud

"So guess what she's a total slut, she wants her ex back and she's hooking up with her Dhampir John. How sweet" he finished

"Ok, I'll pretend that I didn't read that."

"But Mr. Winston you left the best part." Christian cut in. *That asshole!

Christian Ellington. (Riker Lynch) Total asshole, One of the bad boys on school. He's also a jerk face. Gemma is her family friend so I guess they hate me both. I don't get him, he's one of the famous boys in school but why? Yes pretty charming but oh come on just look at him! He's rude, and has no personality. He has like 18 ex girlfriends what a Cassanova!

"I'm sorry?"

"What's going to happen to her ex and John? Who will she pick?"

"Excuse me?"

"Truth hurts blood whore!" Christian laughed, And then suddenly he had fire all over him. I guess someone did fire magic on him

"Mr. Jacob Dragomir stop it." Please report to the head mistress office use that door and turn right."

"Like I need directions." He said and grabbed his bag

I stared at him while he left. He's so cool.

.........

The class ended.

"John, John!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Gemma sneaked in "Oh lovers quarrel"

John was about to punch him but I catched the puch.

"OW!"

"That punch wasn't for you."

"I know I just catched it"

"Why?"

"You just can't beaut up everyone we have a problem with!"

"Well I can try can't i?"

"What's happening?"

"What?"

"I'm talking about you and Steven."

"Well, I just-"

"The truth"

"We. did. talk. and. we. almost. kissed-" I stressed the every word and he left but chased him, but Steven got in the way.

"What?"

"Is it true?"

"What true?"

"You and John."

"No."

He raised an eyebrow.

"How the fuck did you know?"

"We had a bond remember?"

"Oh yeah right."

"So what's this? You love John?"

"Woah horsey I don't have the time to deal with your feelings right now"

"Ok" he left and I chased after John again.