[25] Noviis Trouble

[ STILL DOMN'S P.O.V. ]

We headed back to the academy and ran quick here we are standing at the gates in front of the academy.

We realized that we were missing someone in the group and that's Ella, Where could she be? Left in the Strigoi coven maybe.

"Where's Ella?" I asked

"We don't know." Janeia replied

"Oh shit, maybe she was left in the Strigoi coven, I should go and get her."

"No Domn don't!"

"And why not?"

"You just went their to save me, leave the rest of the dhamps to fetch her, seems no big deal."

"Are you out of your mind Janeia?"

"I'm just saying-"

"No! You don't understand."

"Of course I understand."

"Really how?"

"You want to save her I know but the fact is you just faced a Strigoi attack and now you want to face it again? I'm just saying you could let the other dhamps fetch Ella."

"She's my girlfriend."

"I know she's your girlfriend but-"

"And I'm the Dhampir captain which makes it my responsibility."

She rolled her eyes at me "You hate me again don't you."

"Who ever said we were ok again?"

I turn around and walked towards the Strigoi coven again, I just walk because I wanted to think, I wanted to breathe fresh air.

I know what I said to Janeia was really harsh, and it's I know I could have been more patient to her but she's annoying

The fact she got herself in trouble, the fact that she doesn't want me to save MY OWN GIRLFRIEND from the strigois.

She can be mean, and she can be rude ALOT OF TIMES, I just can't take it, she's not that old Janeia anymore, she's-changed.

.............

Here we are, the Strigoi coven, AGAIN.

I walked gently and did not saw a single Strigoi, nothing, I looked all around the place but she wasn't there.

There was this other section of the coven that looked creepy, and I had the nerve to enter.

Luckily there was no Strigoi that guards it, it turns out that, that section is the history of strigois, they're a lot!

I was looking up and down, left and right until I saw a 'Hatha-' covered by the dust.

I removed the dust and it says 'Hathaway's.'

Why are we in their history? It's starts of with my dad, then Janeia then me.

As I wandered about these, I already left before strigois can even see or capture me.

Where is Ella?

And why are we in the history of the strigois?