[13] Power

'JANEIA'S P.O.V.'

I woke up, My head swirls, and cold air freezing the room. I looked at the door and stared at it, I guess it's time for another day. I smirked.

I took a shower and yeah, made another style. What? Doesn't mean this is an academy we can't wear common clothes.

I wore my hair in a ponytail and I wore an large jumper and knee high fluffy skirt, and wore sneakers, it was all black, white and grey.

Oh yeah, yesterday I dyed my hair blue with black and added hair extensions. It was perfect. It was totally me. I got my bag and ran off.

Everyone started at me, every naked eye saw me and everyone looked suspicios. I saw Gemma in the middle of the quadrangle, laughing at me with her friends without Christian, wow! What a surprise!

I looked around and saw a picture of John and me kissing. How do they do this? Don't they no a private life? I'm sure they have it! But discipline is missing.

I ran towards Gemma and she tried to stop me wind water, but luckily I know my wind. She looked scared! She started to look straight at me in the eye, and I felt pain.

I guess Steven is felling this too, we have the bond remember?

I can't handle the pain, it was everywhere in my body. I tried using my shield but u guess I need to practice more.

My whole body hardening, my throat soaring and my vision blurring. Until I felt a quick relief. I was better now.

"Janeia! Janeia!" John said wiggling me.

"Janeia!!" I heard Domn's voice and I guess he eventually cared

I heard Ella and Jacob stopping Gemma, and then suddenly Ella slapped Gemma.

"Hey check on Steven!" Jacob said

"Ohmygod the bond!" Ella shrieked and then there was Christian assisting him by my side.

I can't do this anymore it's stressing me out, I'm done and don't worry I'll be more careful and safe next time.

.......

I woke up, turning my head left and right, I opened my eyes and saw Jacob and John and Steven beside me.

"W-what happened?"

"You don't need to know." Jacob said

"Why- ow." I moaned

"Are you okay?" John asked

"Obviously she's not." Jacob said

John rolled his eyes and Steven suddenly woke up.

"Hey?" He said.

I smirked.

"I-I think you guys should leave" I said.

"What? Why?" Jacob said

"First, this is my bunk and Second I don't even know why guys are here"

"Can't we just tell her?" Steven said

"Nope."

"Why not?" I said, I pouted.

"Ugh. Ok then, but don't you dare use that pout again." Jacob snapped

"Why?" I said

"You look cute" they all said

"Oh." I said "Then

They all talked to me about what happened, when Gemma looked straight to me on the eye. Guess, she's really powerful eh?

As I think about what happened, Christian came.

"Hey Jane-" he looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Uh nothing," he blushed and left.

Wow. Everybody came expect for Domn and Ella